Style Africa 2016: Showcasing and Supporting African Creativity
Style Africa 2016, held annually, will take place on Saturday June 2016 at the Fashion Theater, California Market Center in Los Angeles, CA. The event is produced by Africa Boku Talent, Inc., a 501(c)3 organization whose mission is to showcase and support African Creativity in music, dance, film, stage, fashion, cuisine, art and more. Visit www.africabokutalent.org or www.abtinc.org. This year's event is being held to coincide with BET Experience and Awards weekend in Los Angeles.
Los Angeles, CA, June 10, 2016 (Newswire.com) - Style Africa 2016. Saturday June 25. California Market Center, 110 East 9th St., Los Angeles, CA 90079. Los Angeles, CA.
5pm - 9pm
"A cultural experience to cherish. Viva Africa!" - Michelle Williams, Singer (Destiny's Child).
Dr. Peter Deji Osilaja, Founder and CEO
- Red Carpet
- Dinner Banquet - Ethiopian Cuisine
- African Fashion Runway Show
- Stage Show Uhuru - George Makinto, Producer. Shakira Marshall, Choreography.
SAT. JUNE 25. 10pm - 1am
- African Dance Concert Featuring Iyanya, International African Star
- Also features Adanna Duru, American Idol Finalist 2015.
- Soukous Dance Contest
- International Ghanian DJ
JUNE 24th and 25th: 1pm - Midnight (both days)
- African Fashion Exhibits, powered by Zuvaa.com
$125 per person All events admission. $1000 VIP for 10. $50 per person Concert only. Visit Africabokutalent.org for tickets.
CELEBRATING, SHOWCASING AND SUPPORTING AFRICAN CREATIVITY.
Source: Africa Boku Talent (www.abtinc.org)