SpecialCase Launches Brand New API Integrations for MyAcademy
New integrations improve customer service, payment options, forms and marketing automation
LOUISVILLE, Colo., October 16, 2019 (Newswire.com) - Supporting the status of highly qualified API integration developers, SpecialCase launches several new integrations for one of its clients - MyAcademy, a digital marketing school. One of the key features is the Yandex.Kassa payment gate integration that provides a variety of different payment methods to work with.
New payment gateway integration through external widget would make it easier for MyAcademy users to execute payments which should greatly improve the overall user experience.
New and improved integrations created and launched by SpecialCase also include:
- Form integration with the mailing service ExpertSender for marketing automation purposes. It includes subscriber segregation into lists or segments.
- Integration with ExpertSender also includes subscriber list synchronization with popmechanic.io - a popup service.
- Yandex.Kassa integration - the payment gateway that supports a variety of payment methods including Visa/MasterCard, Maestro, Yandex.Money, Qiwi, WebMoney and Apple Pay.
- Integration with Bitrix24 - this includes an integration with several types of forms, including:
- Registration forms - basic registration, webinar registration, free entry session registration;
- Individual learning registration form;
- FAQ form;
- Feedback form.
SpecialCase (https://specialcase.net/) is a team of qualified professionals that specialize in web development, creating high-conversion websites and complex web-applications like web-portals, CRM systems, PIM solutions, etc. The SpecialCase team ensures that their creations - both websites and applications - are highly reliable, have high conversion rates and adhere to all of the Google guidelines to ensure top-notch user experience and highest SEO ranks.
Categories: Online Programs