Snappy Kraken Enhances Product and Service Offering to Address Unique Advisor Needs During COVID-19 Crisis
ORMOND BEACH, Fla., March 26, 2020 (Newswire.com) - Snappy Kraken, a MarTech company that helps financial advisors automate and scale their marketing, has retooled its business model to help advisors survive and thrive amidst the current pandemic. “Advisors are facing significant challenges, in terms of
Advisors are facing significant challenges, in terms of reduced revenue and the need to quickly take their businesses virtual. In light of these factors, we have decided to make sweeping changes at Snappy Kraken so that essential marketing and communication tools are more accessible and relevant for advisors during this critical time.
reduced revenue and the need to quickly take their businesses virtual,” said CEO Robert Sofia. “In light of these factors, we have decided to make sweeping changes at Snappy Kraken so that essential marketing and communication tools are more accessible and relevant for advisors during this critical time.”
On Thursday, March 26, 2020, Snappy Kraken sent an open letter to all advisors and to WealthTech firms, describing the changes and encouraging the other tech companies to similarly help advisors address their challenges.
The Snappy Kraken changes include:
● Waiving Setup Fees – Effective immediately, Snappy Kraken is waiving all setup fees for financial advisors who join the program, whether new subscribers or existing subscribers who want to advertise online.
● Lowest Price for Every Member – Effective immediately, all new members will receive the deepest discount available. Existing subscribers facing financial hardship will also be eligible for a reduced rate upon request.
● No Price Increases until further notice.
Enhancements to Offering
● New Weekly Crisis Management Communication – Members will receive a fresh, customizable “crisis perspective” email communication each week, designed to be sent directly to clients and prospects. The objective is to help advisors become an antidote to fear, demonstrate expertise and build trust.
● New Bi-Weekly Video Tool – In April, Snappy Kraken is releasing a new tool for bi-weekly video marketing that will include a prepared script, a ready-made, branded landing page to host the video, and coordinated emails to promote the video messages to clients and prospects. This premium tool will be offered at no additional cost.
● Crisis Management Education – Monthly webinars on topics designed to help advisors cope with ongoing challenges, including how to manage remote teams, how to manage stress, etc. The March topic, Prospecting Strategies For Volatile Markets, was the first in this series.
“Although I am optimistic about the future, I am also realistic,” said Sofia, “and I realize that this is not ‘business as usual’ for advisors. I feel a deep sense of responsibility to make whatever adjustments are needed to continue serving them through this crisis. By banding together and exhibiting the traits of endurance, strength, and mental toughness, we have the opportunity not only to survive this crisis but to thrive through it!”
To learn more about these changes and to engage with Snappy Kraken to better serve clients and manage their practices, advisors can visit SnappyKraken.com.
ABOUT SNAPPY KRAKEN
Snappy Kraken provides marketing automation, online advertising, and bold, unique marketing for financial professionals. Each automated campaign on the Snappy Kraken platform is focused on achieving specific and trackable goals that grow business. All Snappy Kraken subscribers are assigned to a personal Success Specialist who helps them set up, manage, and optimize their use of the platform through monthly performance check-ins.
Led by industry veteran and advisor marketing leader Robert Sofia, Snappy Kraken recently published its “State of Digital Marketing Report” which analyzed data from the more than 14,000 campaigns it has helped financial advisors deploy in 2019. To learn more about Snappy Kraken’s solutions for financial advisors, including white-labeled enterprise solutions, visit www.SnappyKraken.com.
Impact Communications, Inc.
Source: Snappy Kraken