Skylink Group's ATOMS Garage Door Opener Named TWICE VIP Award Winner
Toronto, Canada, August 21, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Skylink Group, a leading provider of connected home safety solutions, won the 2017 TWICE VIP Award in the outdoor automation devices category for the ATOMS Garage Door Opener, a connected garage door opener that integrates directly with Alexa Voice Services. TWICE, the leading consumer electronics trade publication in the United States, created the TWICE VIP Awards to give retailers and distributors the chance to honor products with the potential to make the biggest difference in their businesses. The awards are based on product features, product design and the product's value to consumers.
ATOMS Garage Door Opener Features:
- Compatible with Alexa Voice Service Technologies and IFTTT (If This Then That)
- Wireless design of the garage door opener and safety infrared sensors simplifies installation process
- Features a built-in LED light for long-lasting illumination without the need to replace the light bulb
- Compatible with a back-up battery in case of a power outage
- Includes a passcode-protected, 3-button remote, enhancing security and peace of mind
- LCD Wall Console eliminates the need for cumbersome wiring or standing on a ladder for an extended time
- Numeric display guides users through programming steps, ensuring easy installation
- Offers quiet operation, ideal for homes with living space above the garage
- Available in durable chain drive or steel-reinforced belt drive
- SkylinkNet app is available for iOS and Android devices
"We are honored to have been named a winner of the TWICE VIP Awards for the ATOMS Garage Door Opener, one of our latest products," says Gallen Tsui, Sales & Marketing Director, Skylink Group. "Knowing that we are making a difference for our retailers, motivates us to continue offering them the latest in garage door innovation."
Pricing & Availability
About Skylink Group
Since 1990, Skylink Group has been providing homeowners with innovative DIY home control solutions that create a safe and comfortable environment for families. Whether a homeowner is looking for an innovative alarm system or garage door opener, Skylink's home solution kits cater to the needs of all families. Their commitment and passion for innovation has led them to integrate wireless technology into their line of DIY products. Skylink's products are available for purchase at several retail locations, including Amazon, Sears, Home Depot, and Skylink.com, and are available in the United States, Canada, and Hong Kong. For more information, visit www.skylinkhome.com.
(305) 347-1787 Ext. 305
Source: Skylink Group