SalesLoft's Engagement Conference Launches a Revolution for Sales Professionals
Thought Leaders and Sales Professionals Come Together to Elevate the Sales Experience at SalesLoft's Rainmaker 2019
Atlanta, Georgia, March 5, 2019 (Newswire.com) - SalesLoft, the provider of the leading Sales Engagement Platform, is hosting the sales event of the year. Rainmaker 2019: Welcome to the Sales Revolution, in Atlanta, Georgia from March 11-13, will welcome more than 1,500 sales professionals to learn from a curated group of 100 speakers over 40 sessions. Click here to register.
"We're in the middle of an evolution in the relationship between sellers and buyers,” said SalesLoft’s CEO, Kyle Porter. “Sales teams need to tear up their playbooks and start fresh with a blend of human, relevant sales tactics and the modern technology needed to create an authentic sales experience that is repeatable and scalable. This year's Rainmaker will inspire attendees to lead the charge."
The keynote speaker on March 12, award-winning restaurateur and author Danny Meyer, will share his passion for creating exceptional customer experiences. “Business, like life, is all about how you make people feel,” says Meyer. Discover how that winning advice translates outside hospitality to businesses.
On March 13, endurance athlete Colin O’Brady will close the conference with a story of doing the impossible. In December 2018 O’Brady became the first person to cross Antarctica unassisted. Walk away inspired to learn more, do more, and become more.
Speakers at Rainmaker 2019: Welcome to the Sales Revolution will coach sales professionals on how to embrace the sales revolution and enter this new era by adopting winning strategies and technologies. Featured speakers include:
- Ashley Grech, Head of Sales at Square
- Jim Steele, President and CRO at Yext
- Mark Roberge, Professor at Harvard Business School, former CRO at Hubspot, and best-selling author of "The Sales Acceleration Formula"
- Mandy Bynum McLaughlin, Director of Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Director of Sales Development at New Relic
- Alyssa Merwin, VP of Sales Solutions for the Americas at LinkedIn
- Kevin Dorsey, VP of Inside Sales at PatientPop
- Mary Shea, Principal Analyst at Forrester
Rainmaker Sessions and Features
Rainmaker 2019 panels and sessions will be divided into four tracks. Tracks include:
- Sales Methodology and Mastery - Practical tactics that can elevate any individual contributor, lead, and sales manager.
- Sales Leadership and Strategy - Top leaders and influencers will share best practices for hiring, training, and motivating sales teams.
- Sales Operations and Systems - Operations leaders share process best practices for sales operations, sales enablement, and marketing.
- SalesLoft, Now and Beyond - A deep dive into how the SalesLoft platform can be used to empower the entire revenue team.
“Many people say we’re in a state of digital transformation,” said SalesLoft’s CMO, Sydney Sloan on the state of sales. “For sales, we’re entering a revolution of how we engage customers.”
A Rainmaker 2019 pass also provides attendees entry into “The Pitch,” a sales pitch-off sponsored by LinkedIn, attendance at the Lofty Award ceremony, and the 2nd Annual Women of Rainmaker Breakfast. Additionally, Rainmaker 2019 attendees are invited to a performance by the Grammy Award-winning rock band, Blues Traveler.
Click here to register for Rainmaker 2019. This link provides more details on this revolutionary event, including an opportunity to add on pre-event workshops designed to help you bolster your sales skills and get noticed by hiring managers.
Rainmaker 2019 attendees who want to share their experiences and observations about the event via social media are encouraged to use #salesrevolution, #salesloft, and #rainmaker19 to get the message out.
SalesLoft is the leading sales engagement platform, helping sales organizations to deliver a better sales experience for their customers. More than 2,000 customers, including Square, MuleSoft, WeWork, and Dell, use the company’s category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways. Headquartered in Atlanta, SalesLoft has additional locations in San Francisco, New York City and Guadalajara, Mexico. SalesLoft has more than 350 employees and was recognized as the #1 best place to work in Atlanta for the past two years. The company was also named the 7th Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America by Deloitte. For more information on SalesLoft and how to deliver a better sales experience, visit http://www.salesloft.com.