Augusta, June 21, 2016 (Newswire.com) - SageNext Infotech, a front-line tax and accounting application hosting provider, is proud to announce that they have elevated their QuickBooks cloud hosting platform in order to deliver better uptime, reliability and accessibility to the entire features and functionalities of QuickBooks accounting applications, including the latest version of the software – QuickBooks 2016. Released by Intuit a few months ago, QuickBooks 2016 boasts a number of significant upgrades that are entirely focused on helping CPAs, accountants and business owners by improving the overall performance and efficiency of their accounting practices. With SageNext’s QuickBooks Hosted solutions, you can make the most of the cutting edge accounting software without spending a lot of your valuable time or resources.
Some exciting features of the latest version of QuickBooks include better reporting, quicker financial transactions and improved bill tracking, which have made it a highly sought after accounting application among CPAs and accountants in the United States and Canada. With intent to help clients harness the power of their favorite accounting software, SageNext Infotech has upgraded their systems in every possible way:
SageNext Infotech has recently upgraded its QuickBooks cloud hosting platform to help accounting and financial professionals access and use the full functions of QuickBooks 2016 with more flexibility and ease. QuickBooks 2016 is the most advanced version of the accounting software that comes fully loaded with considerable upgrades and unique features and the company provides extremely reliable, versatile, and secure cloud based hosting platform to ensure that you can perform your major accounting and bookkeeping tasks with a minimum of hassle.
1. Compatibility with Multiple Operating Systems and Devices: The required changes and upgrades with all sorts of technicalities have been done on the systems to provide users with expected level of QuickBooks hosting solutions on the major Operating Systems including Windows, Mac OS and Linux along with multiple devices such as desktops, laptops, smart-phones and tablets. To add more to this, SageNext’s Cloud hosting platform can now efficiently handle the entire versions of QuickBooks 2016 released by Intuit such as Pro, Premier, Accountant, and Enterprise.
2. Better Uptime with Unmatched Performance and Reliability: The entire resources of the system along with the components that control the workings of the software applications have been upgraded to assist users execute more operations even at the existing memory, cache, and so on. Moreover, QuickBooks when hosted with SageNext offers unmatched reliability, which further leads to better uptime and scalability.
3. Security: SageNext’s state-of-the-art data centers backed by advanced encryption technology ensures all round safety and security of your confidential accounting files and data, thereby keeping your peace of mind intact.
4. Account Centric Approach: Being a dedicated QuickBooks hosting provider, SageNext understands the value and significance of QB for today’s CPAs and accountants. Hence, the company has provided specific training for additional features to their technical support team to provide 24x7 assistant to the professionals.
Based in Augusta, Georgia, SageNext is a widely recognized cloud hosting solutions providing company with a solid reputation and a wealth of experience in hosting major tax and accounting applications. Our company excels in hosting some of the most popular tax and accounting software such as QuickBooks, Sage 50/Peachtree, Drake, ATX, Lacerte, Proseries, and Taxwise, among other applications. We host all versions and editions of above mentioned applications along with supporting all addons and other supportive applications on the same hosted platform.
Here at SageNext, we practice with industry standard resources to give the most reliable, scalable and secure platform for application hosting. We have our own state-of-the-art data centers located in New York and Dallas with SAS 70 II and SSAE16 certification to protect your confidential accounting files and data from hackers as well as natural disaster. We endeavor to embrace new technologies and leave no stones unturned to provide utmost ease, convenience and freedom to tax and accounting professionals.
Our major advantages:
· 24x7 free technical supports over phone/mail/chat
· Efficient printing and scanning
· No long term contract required
· Cost effective, just $29/user
· Free backup for last 30 days
· No setup and migration cost
· Service delivery within 2 hours
Source: SageNext InfoTech LLC