ReWire Energy Announces Transition to Zero Energy Solutions Provider
Shifting from Traditional Energy Assessment and Advisory Services, Local Energy Start-Up Will Provide Strategic Energy Solutions
SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y., April 10, 2019 (Newswire.com) - A local energy start-up will now provide strategic energy solutions, including:
- Enabling Zero Energy Buildings, both existing and new constructions
- Support Smart City policy development and deployment
- Transformative software technology deployment
ReWire Energy has announced a new stage in its corporate growth that will align ReWire’s software development, energy analytics, financial modeling and utility program management expertise with market needs, including serving commercial real estate development and management, municipal and utility customers, and dynamic energy and technology customers.
Between consumer demand for efficient energy solutions, evolving market dynamics and ongoing regulatory changes, a variety of customers are seeking strategic support in reducing energy consumption and carbon emissions. Based on these trends, ReWire is focused on becoming the region’s first full-service Zero Energy Solutions provider. This new approach will focus on solving technology challenges – in design, construction and technology deployment – to help commercial customers save money and energy while improving both their bottom line and the planet.
Lee Evans, President of ReWire Energy said, “ReWire is excited to make this transition to better reflect market challenges and opportunities. ReWire will be serving customers in the new construction, existing building retrofits, and municipal government arenas through a strategic alignment of engineering expertise, energy analytics, financial insight and new technology deployment. We’re confident this approach will deliver compelling outcomes for real estate, municipal and utility customers.”
This new approach will focus on commercial real estate projects:
- Identifying incentive programs and applying those incentives to increase cash flow
- Boosting ROI through reductions in soft costs and increases in overall project/property values
- Providing analytics, education and financial insight for faster positive cash flow
- Comply/exceed building code or local energy plan expectations
ReWire will also seek to deliver new solutions for Smart City and Smart Grid adoption, as well as general municipal and utility customers, such as:
- New energy programs to drive cost reductions, revenue enhancement and carbon reductions
- Convenient resident access to community solar and distributed energy resources
- Development of Municipal Smart Energy Platform for governments and other municipal entities
- Development of customer municipal energy plans
ReWire Energy is part of the ReWire Group, LLC, a family-led and NYS Certified Minority-owned Business Enterprise (MBE) focused on delivering Zero Energy Solutions for real estate, municipal, commercial and institutional customers through a combination of energy and financial modeling, process automation software and new technology deployment.
Source: ReWire Group, LLC