Revolution Payment's Microsoft Dynamics GP Level 3 Credit Card Processing Solution
Add 1% to your bottom line without having to increase your sales volume
ASHBURN, Va., August 29, 2019 (Newswire.com) - Revolution Payments announces its level 3 credit card processing solution that operates effectively within Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP).
Revolution Payment's Microsoft Dynamics GP level 3 credit card processing component works flawlessly within MS. Dynamics Great Plains and is set up in such a way that makes it easy to use. Businesses can maximize and save time through this GP plugin by simply marking invoices as paid. AR and GL are automatically updated.
Transactions can be easily traced while to attain an evident reduction in double data entry, which will successfully exterminate the risk of human errors and also enhance the workflow of accounting just by merging your accounting system and the activities of a businesses payment process.
Revolution Payments Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP) payment processing plug-in allows a business to run transactions at any (or all) of these stages:
- Customers –Make a direct charge to an account and register payments to a specific customer’s open invoice(s)
- Sales Order – Transactions on credit cards can be authorized in advance
- Invoice –Direct charges can be made on credit cards, and authorizations made in advance are duly captured
- Credit Memo – Customers are given credits
Key features of the Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP) credit card processing integration:
- Payments are posted by default in AR and GL (Accounts Receivable and General Ledger)
- Invoices indicate “PAID” once the transactions are received and approved
- Import Payment Receipts with a Single Click
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP) displays an alert of the payment immediately it is made
- The PCI compliant server houses the customer’s card information and makes it available off-site
- It is suitable for Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP) from 2010 upwards
- Obtains Level 3 data (line item data) to get the lowest costs on business and corporate cards.
- Import Approved Invoices into Batches.
Level 3 processing ensures the lowest interchange costs available for processing commercial cards.
How does Level 3 processing with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP) work?
Revolution Payments proprietary system (gateway) automatically detects whether it’s a level eligible transaction. And when it is, it automatically updates and attaches level 3 detail, lowering business "interchange" costs by 30% before the transaction ever reaches a processor.
Merchants interested in learning more about Revolution payments should contact Sean Jones at email@example.com
Source: Revolution Payments
Categories: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)