CHICAGO, November 18, 2021 (Newswire.com) - The Residential Real Estate Council (RRC) is pleased to announce its 2022 Officers and new Board of Directors who were elected at the Council's November Governance Meetings, held in conjunction with the NAR Conference & Expo on November 12-15, 2021, in San Diego, CA.
Holli Woodward, CRS, was installed as 2022 President of the Residential Real Estate Council. A broker manager at McGraw Realtors in Owasso, Oklahoma, Holli is a 20-year real estate veteran with success evident in her professional achievements with her top-producing office, as the 2020 president of the Greater Tulsa Association of REALTORS®, and in her many service roles.
Pam Ruggeroli, CRS, joins the board as President-Elect. Ms. Ruggeroli, who is an associate broker with Long Realty in Tucson, Arizona, is a past president of Arizona RRC and the Tucson Association of REALTORS®. She has volunteered with RRC at the local, state and national level since 2007.
Tricia Nekota, CRS, joins the board as First-Vice President. Ms. Nekota who is broker associate at Vesta Hawaii Real Estate has served on various local and state committees. Her leadership responsibilities elevated when she served two consecutive years as the Hawaii RRC President in 2016 and 2017. Over the past five years, Ms. Nekota has had numerous leadership roles within NAR and her local association and board.
New board members include Addie Owens, CRS, broker-owner, Touchstone Real Estate, Mount Dora, FL, and Kurt Thompson, CRS, broker associate, Keller Williams Realty - North Central, Templeton, MA. The second-year continuing board members include Sandy McRae, CRS, sales agent, BHHS PenFed Realty, Rose Hill, KS; John Young, CRS, sales agent, RE/MAX Excellence Realty, Silver Spring, MD; and Bruce Myers, Myers Picard Property Development, Dallas, TX. Lana Vukovljak, Chief Executive Officer, serves as a non-voting member on RRC Board of Directors
The Council's regional vice presidents are:
- Corrine Geiger, CRS Region 1: New England;
- Bonnie Metviner, CRS Region 2: Maryland/D.C., New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Jersey/Delaware;
- Teresa Pitt, CRS Region 3: Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee;
- Vivian Macias, CRS Region 4: Alabama, Florida, Georgia;
- Tonya Thomsen, CRS Region 5: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin;
- Kim Barnthouse, CRS Region 6: Dakotas, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska;
- Eloise Eriksson Martin, CRS Region 7: Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas;
- Rosemarie Doshier, CRS Region 8: Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah;
- Margie McIntyre, CRS Region 9: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington;
- Arlene Kim-Kawamoto, CRS Region 10: California, Hawaii.
About the Residential Real Estate Council
The Residential Real Estate Council is the largest not-for-profit affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS® comprised of more than 28,000 members supporting them with education, networking events, practitioner developed tools to make agents more successful. It also awards the CRS Designation to experienced REALTORS® who have completed advanced professional training and demonstrated outstanding professional achievement in residential real estate.
Source: Residential Real Estate Council