Clearwater FLORIDA, February 16, 2016 (Newswire.com) - Recreation Global Market provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Recreation sector.
The total value of the recreation market globally in 2014 was $1,338 billion. Related to a world population of more than 7 billion in 2014 this equates to about $191 per person globally. Given that World Domestic Product was approximately $78 trillion in 2014, the market makes up about 6.9% of the global economy.
The Americas had 405 million visitors annually, Asia Pacific region had 368 million visitors and Europe, Middle East and African had 161 million visitors to amusement parks in 2013.
Recreation can be termed as a pastime, diversion, exercise or other resource for relaxation and enjoyment. Recreational activities are often done for enjoyment, amusement or pleasure. Recreational activities include taking part in sporting activities and visiting museums, historical sites, zoos and parks and also witnessing spectator sports and events. Gambling except casino hotels can also be considered to be part of recreation market.
Personal Devices and Self Service Will Help Eliminate Queues– It is difficult for a spectator or a fan to stand in queues for long durations to witness a sport or experience a ride or show in parks. The amusement park and sports organizers are offering platforms to patrons for booking a ride or ticket using their mobile devices and apps to experience a ride or sport instead of standing in queues to buy a ticket. Disney World has also employed various means to entertain their guests such as performers and setting up video games alongside the queues.
· Recreation Global Market Report from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, trends, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdown, competitive landscape, market shares, company profiles, value chain, customer analysis and key strategies for this market.
· A concise executive summary highlights the most important insights and information on the market.
· The market characteristics section of the report defines the market in technical terms, including key sub categories or segments such as: Amusement and Recreation Industries, Gambling Industries. The sector’s value chain is described in terms of raw materials, production, distribution and marketing.
· Drivers and Restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the Recreation market.
· Future Developments highlights the most interesting technological and commercial changes which will be shaping the Recreation market in the years to come.
· The market size section gives the revenues and volume data, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. The market is compared to similar markets through a BCG matrix analysis framework.
· Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the sector. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market in leading countries and regions.
· The customer information chapter highlights key customer groups for the product, and gives data on the end users and their preferences.
· Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, including its concentration or fragmentation, and the attractiveness and profitability of the market is analyzed through a Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
· Market specific company profiles of leading players are provided, along with market shares.
· The strategies section highlights successful product, promotion, placement and pricing strategies.
Reasons to Purchase
· Recreation Global Market Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the tools they need to make drive strategy in the global Recreation sector.
· Get the most up to date information available on the recreation market globally.
· Identify growth segments and opportunities.
· Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecasts.
· Develop business strategies before your competitors with the help of specific insights about future developments.
· Counter your competitors’ business plans.
· Read ‘word of mouth’ interviews with leading executives and opinion leaders.
· Plan your strategy with advice from expert consultants.
Markets Covered: Amusement And Recreation Industries, Gambling Industries (Except Casino Hotels), Amusement Parks And Arcades, Museums, Historical Sites, Zoos, And Parks, Independent Artists, Writers, And Performers, Promoters Of Performing Arts And Sports And Agents For Public Figures, Performing Arts Companies and Spectator Sports.
Companies Mentioned: Yamaha Motor, Activision Blizzard, Harley-Davidson, Electronic Arts, Nintendo, Shimano, Mattel, Bajaj Auto and Polaris Industries.
Geographic scope: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Italy, India, Japan, Spain, Russia, United Kingdom, United States, plus major regions, Europe, Americas, Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Time series: five years historic and forecast.
Data: Market value in $ millions and market volume in units.
Data segmentations: regional, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
Analytical frameworks: BCG Matrix, Value Chain, Porter’s Five Forces, Four P’s of marketing strategy.
Expert Interviews: five or more interviews with leading market experts summarized.
Sourcing and Referencing: Referencing of all data and analysis throughout the report with end notes.