Ready to Banish the Dating Blues for Valentine's Day?
Premium online dating platform, EliteSingles, empowers single Americans this Valentines
New York, NY, February 1, 2017 (Newswire.com) - According to EliteSingles’ latest survey into U.S. dating habits, more than one in three Americans have admitted they don’t enjoy going on first dates. For the two thirds that enjoy it, 82% don’t know what to talk about and one in five admit to being extremely nervous before a date.
EliteSingles surveyed Americans in the run up to Valentine’s Day 2017. When asked to describe dating in their city, 55% describe dating as impossible; 24% consider it to be terrifying, with only 12% labeling it as exciting.
Our most recent research shows that two thirds of people would go on a first date on Valentine's Day - making it an ideal time to re-evaluate how we all approach dating and how we take it from the digital arena into the first date scenario. To assist people on this sometimes-overwhelming journey, we have teamed up with an incredible group of experts to provide helpful tips and tricks that will hopefully lead to more second dates.
Bart Visser, Brand Marketing at EliteSingles
So, if you’re not feeling confident in the dating department ahead of the most romantic day of the year, fear not, EliteSingles has you covered with its #itsadate digital bootcamp. From February 9, EliteSingles.com/itsadate will host a digital armory of coaching tips and practical advice to improve the chances of finding love.
· Want to attract the best dates with an eye-catching profile? It all starts with online dating pictures. Let Saskia Nelson from the world’s first dating photography company Hey Saturday help out!
· You’ve secured the date but now you’re at a loss for words? You’re not the only one! Love & relationship expert Hilary Silver has detailed insight into the art of conversation and the best first date topics.
· Been through your entire wardrobe and clueless about what to wear? Check out Lauren Dimet Water’s top tips and get inspired by our EliteSingles x Fountainof30.com fashion look book (yes gentlemen, you too!).
· Anxious about how to act from online to offline? Let Jacqueline Whitmore guide you through the highs and lows of dating etiquette, from how to greet your date to handling the check.
· Think the date’s gone well but struggling to read the signals? Kim Seltzer can help you give off the right signs so your date knows just how you feel.
Bart Visser, Director of Brand Marketing at EliteSingles, commented: “Our most recent research shows that two thirds of people would go on a first date on Valentine’s Day - making it an ideal time to re-evaluate how we all approach dating and how we take it from the digital arena into the first date scenario. To assist people on this sometimes-overwhelming journey, we have teamed up with an incredible group of experts to provide helpful tips and tricks that will hopefully lead to more second dates.”
In addition to the digital dating bootcamp, visitors to the website www.elitesingles.com/itsadate will have a chance to win 1:1 coaching sessions with the respective experts, a photoshoot in New York to take the perfect profile pictures or the chance to go on a shopping spree to find a stunning new outfit. Each prize will be dependent on the daily theme.
The full #itsadate U.S. dating report and all of the expert advice will be available at www.elitesingles.com/itsadate
To set up an interview with Bart Visser or any of the influencers contact the EliteSingles Press Office: email@example.com / +44 7912 055585
Statistical breakdowns by U.S. state are available upon request.
Launched in the United States in 2015, EliteSingles is a leading premium brand within the serious online dating sector. Available in 18 countries, the platform connects single professionals aged 35+, who are looking for meaningful and long-lasting relationships. EliteSingles uses a detailed signup questionnaire and in-depth verification process to target successful, accomplished and educated users, the majority (82%) of whom are university educated to at least a Bachelor degree level.
EliteSingles sees year-on-year growth of over 20 percent, with 500,000 new member registrations per month. Based in Berlin, it is part of the Affinitas GmbH group, which is active in 26 markets worldwide and operates dating brands eDarling and Attractive World.