qordata Releases Consent Management Solution for EFPIA
Princeton, New Jersey, December 13, 2016 (Newswire.com) - qordata announces the final release of its digital consent management solution for pharma companies in the EU. As a complete consent management solution, it is meant to help pharma companies effectively manage physicians’ consent according to regulatory requirements in an accurate, consistent and timely manner.
The system comes with three different modes of managing consent:
- Web portal with a cloud hosted solutions meant particularly for your compliance department
- Mobile/iPad app for in office consent receipt by sales reps/ third party activities
- A self-service portal for HCPs/HCOs to review their spend and manage consents
The application is secure and manages complexities around report republishing after consent updates, individual TOVs/ entity based consents and record keeping in line with data privacy requirements in EU. The three core aspects that have been taken into consideration for the development of this solution are:
- Legal requirements set forth by the EFPIA transparency directive & EU directive 95/46 for data privacy
- Business requirements that dictate physician engagement best practices
- Best in line technological components that help capture consent details that are not possible with paper-based consent (geo co-ordinates and sign details)
qordata provides software solutions to pharmaceutical companies to help them get more out of their spend data and to ensure that it complies with all data submission and consent management requirements set by EFPIA. qordata’s core competencies and expertise lie in data analytics, integration, master data management and big data.