Chicago, IL, March 21, 2016 (Newswire.com) - Prom night is usually one of the special events in a teenager’s life. That is why the Prom Dress Shop, a reputable and the largest online retailer for prom dresses, has prepared a list of their store’s top selling designer gowns for this year.
With a large collection comprising at least 20,000 different trendy and stylish designer dresses, they are able to give their online customers an ample lot of choices on what to wear for this year’s Prom event. Their website has an advanced search box that narrows down the customer’s choices by designers, colors, styles, events, prices, and what dresses are put on sale.
On the other hand, Jeff Surdej, the Director of Operations of Prom Dress Shop, gave their customers several suggestions by listing their most bought designer prom dresses for this year. Among the designers who made it to their list of best sellers are:
• Sherri Hill’s
- 50255 - Navy Long V-Neckline
- 50096 - Turquoise Chiffon
- 32340 - Sexy Jersey
- 50075 - Beaded A Line Prom Dress
- 11330 - Two-Piece A Line Dress
- 50195 - Taffeta Prom Dress
• Mori Lee
- 97103 - Sweetheart Navy Pageant Dress
- 98035 - Applique Fitted Black Dress
- 98043 - Taffera Long Mermaid Dress
- 97112 - Asymmetrical Strap Dress
- 37592 - Navy High Neckline Fitted Dress
- 5908 - Stunning Jovani Dress
- 1531 - Mermaid Purple Prom Dress
He also discussed that their online store comes with a return and exchange policy if ever a customer is not satisfied with his or her purchase. Prom Dress Shop in Chicago offers a 5-day return policy for eligible items. However, items marked final sale are not returnable.
Finally, Surdej also suggested customers who are planning to attend Prom to start shopping online as early as possible to get an idea of the style and color of the dress that they are looking for. He also added that it is important for customers to consider their budget before shopping.