TORONTO, September 14, 2022 (Newswire.com) - PRIVATECH is offering its inaugural virtual training course that prepares participants from across North America for success in achieving their CIPM (Certified Information Privacy Manager) certification from the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP). The course will be held via Zoom from Nov. 2-4, 2022, and be led by Fazila Moosa, an official training partner of the IAPP with over 20 years experience in the privacy and cybersecurity field.
The CIPM course is relevant to all industries and jurisdictions. It covers:
- How to create a company privacy vision
- How to structure the privacy team
- How to develop and implement a privacy program framework
- How to communicate with stakeholders and build a privacy culture
- The privacy program operational life cycle
- How to measure performance of your privacy program
Here are the top five reasons to pursue a CIPM certification:
- The CIPM is the global industry standard in privacy program management.
- Master the skills to establish, maintain and manage a privacy program across all stages of its operational lifecycle.
- Bear the mark of a privacy leader who drives the lowering of privacy risks within the organization.
- Elevate a leadership profile among colleagues.
- Secure the confidence that essential tools and knowledge are in place for the privacy program and add value across the organization in both the public and private sectors.
Note that the CIPM credentials are accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) under ISO standard 17024:2012.
Early bird pricing is in effect. Till October 1, pay only CAD $1,995 (approx. USD $1,500) for 12 hours of training, electronic materials, including the CIPM Study Guide and e-textbook, sample exam questions, exam voucher and a year of IAPP membership.
Visit https://privatech.ca/privacy-training/cippc-cipm/ to learn more or register.
Source: PRIVATECH Consulting