Preview Exhibiton of Porsche Design Tower Miami, Home to Nearly Two Dozen Billionaires From Around the World
Sunny Isles Beach, FL, March 9, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Miami Luxury Real Estate LLC proudly announces their newest listing - unit 4401 at Porsche Design Tower, home to 22 Billionaires from around the World.
This breathtaking 4 Bedrooms, 6,5 Bathrooms, 9,474 s.f. condo, Lower Penthouse on 2 levels has 22 ft. ceilings, magnificent Ocean and City Views, private pool and summer kitchen. Split level floor plan with 1 internal elevator, 2 guest elevators and 1 robotic elevator that brings the residents, and their cars to this beautiful sky mansion located on 44 and 45th floors. The unit has 4 car garage inside the suite under A/C, separated by a glass wall, allowing the cars to be visible. At $15.4MLN the unit is priced $1.1MLN lower than other similar units in the market place.
The building is officially designed by Porsche Design Studio. Collaborating with renowned developers Michael and Gil Dezer of Dezer Development Group as Porsche Design Licensees, Porsche Design has the support of visionaries who share the Porsche Design philosophy of perfect design. Developers of luxury oceanfront real estate that is more than an attractive investment. Properties which reinvent their environment from the ground up. The result of this collaboration: exceptional architectural concepts. Timeless architecture, and the essence of roots in automotive engineering.
In every design concept, car elevators play a central role. The Idea: seamless transition between outer world and living environment. For expectations that go beyond exclusivity, to absolute singularity.
At 641 feet (195 meters) with 60 stories, it is one of the tallest buildings in Sunny Isles Beach. It is unique for a first of its kind robotic parking garage having 284 parking spaces for 132 units, allowing the owners to park 2-4 cars inside their unit.
Three patented Dezervators, a glass drive-in elevator rising at 600-feet per minute, are enable residents to keep an eye on their Ferraris, Porsches and Rolls Royces while sitting in their living rooms reading the Wall Street Journal and checking out the Atlantic Ocean views.
Famous HNWI, billionaires and celebrities, who have made headlines in the building include:
- Brazilian media mogul Edir Macedo
- Igor Yakovlev and Galina Yakovlev, controlling Eldorado, the largest home appliance and electronic retailer in Russia
- Colorado Rockies player Carlos Gonzalez
- The founder and principal of Brazilian investment firm AGBI Real Assets, Luciano Lewandowski
- Chingiz Askerov, who owns commercial and residential real estate in Moscow like the Domodedovo Shopping Mall
- Dariusz Robert Wojdyga, ranked 86th in the top 100 richest Poles in 2012, according to Forbes
- Mexican billionaire Carlos Peralta Quintero
- Arshad Zakaria and Thomas H. Patrick, the founders of New Vernon Capital
- Dr. Jose Ben-Hur de Escobar Ferraz Neto and Dr. Rogerio C. Afonso, Brazilian doctors
The building has pride itself with top security features to safeguard their residence.
- Private restaurant serving the beach and pool with personalized wine storage cellar for residents use
- Lounge bar with fireplace, providing beach and poolside service
- The Lounge Bar features a custom carved tree imported from Thailand
- Two over-sized sunset spas with perimeter seating and an interior seating platform, music and Wi-Fi
- • Negative edge “Sunrise” pool and hot tub with music and Wi-Fi
- Grand sunset “Sundeck” for sunbathing and entertaining
- Community room with pool table, auto racing simulator, golf simulator, and movie theater with new release capability
- 7 beachside wood “sundecks”
Miami Luxury RE LLC has units available from $5.5MLN to $15.4MLN. Please call Daniel Pansky at +1.954-661-9776 to set up a private showing. Please visit http://www.porschetowersunnyisles.com. We pay top referral commissions to brokers.
Miami Luxury RE LLC is holding an Open House on March 22nd from 1pm to 4pm for Qualified Brokers and Private Clients. Must RSVP and Schedule appointment. Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-661-9776. Private appointments are available prior to this date.
Miami Luxury RE LLC specializes in High Net Worth Individuals (HNWIs) primarily from Russia, the UK, Brazil, Canada, and other international buyers.
Daniel Pansky of Miami Luxury Real Estate says, “Our clients purchase primarily in the $2-$50 million range. We are currently working with several HNWIs from Russia that are looking to purchase Penthouse in Miami in the $10-$50 million range. We also specialize in working with celebrities, and sports professionals.”
Miami Luxury RE is very discreet and private in dealing with their high profile clientele.
“What separates MLRE from others is our attention to detail, super negotiating skills for buyers/sellers, and handling our clients with golden gloves. Also, a professional network of lawyers, accountants, and other services catering to the HNWI. Our work ethic and professionalism are unparalleled,” says Maria Kuzina.
MLRE is also currently representing several buyers, and sellers on Fisher Island and Sunny Isles Beach in the $5-$38 million range. In addition, MLRE currently has 2 Lower Penthouses in Porsche Tower, home to 22 international billionaires, for $15.4MLN, and other units from $5.5MLN to $15.4MLN – www.porschetowersunnyisles.com
MLRE has one of the most extensive websites for Luxury Real Estate in Miami - www.miamiluxuryrealestates.com. For all your Luxury Real Estate buying and selling needs please call Daniel Pansky, Miami Luxury RE LLC, +1-855-75-MIAMI, +1.954-661-9776, or visit our website at www.miamiluxuryrealestates.com
Source: Miami Luxury RE LLC
Tags: billionaire lifestyle, dezervator, luxury cars, miami luxury re llc, miami luxury real estate, penthouse for sale, porsche, porsche design tower miami, porsche design tower sunny isles beach, robotic parking