PositiveSingles Continues Making Waves With 11 New Member Features
Positivesingles.com, the largest dating website and app for people with an STD, today has announced 11 new features that have been integrated into its website to facilitate better dating experience for STD singles.
LOS ANGELES, March 15, 2018 (Newswire.com) - The largest website for singles with an STD, Positivesingles.com, is pleased to announce the milestone of new features specifically designed around their unique users. These features include Live Support, Let's Meet, Live Dating Advisor, Successful Dating Advice, Success Stories, Inspirational Stories, Treatment Stories, Care Locations, STD Q & A, STD-related legal information, and an Offline Helping Guide.
“As the largest and most effective matchmaking service for singles with STDs, we have a massive general discuss forum and user blog community for our members. But we noticed, without proper guidance, it is very tough for people with STDs to find and meet other singles,” Jenelle Marie, the spokesperson of Positivesingles explained, “Our ‘Successful Dating Advice’ category, which includes some 1500+ STD dating advice responses, has great potential for aiding in finding that special someone. All of our answers are written by our certified members.”
The “Successful Dating Advice” element incorporates several main categories, featuring 39 sub-categories to choose from, ranging from ice-breaking conversations, profile setting guides, herpes dating tips and notifications about dating offline or with children. Other unique features are included with tens of thousands of posts about success stories, inspirational stories, treatment stories and STD Q&A.
Users who have successfully found partners on Positivesingles.com are encouraged to share their stories. Users can also upload couples photos, video or offer advice to other members. For security purposes, users can choose to share their stories on the homepage, or if they'd prefer it to remain in the “Success Stories” category, users can also submit their stories anonymously.
The “ Inspirational Stories” section is designed to be the first stop for newly diagnosed people with STDs. Here users can find and read how other people with the same or different STDs improved their lives and managed to persevere. When submitting one’s own stories, he/she must choose which STD he/she is now living with, and share how they have overcome their struggles. The user can also give advice, upload pictures, and of course, submit anonymously.
“Treatment stories” is one of the unique features where STD users can share how they cope with the disease. Though the users are not allowed to upload pictures but can also choose to submit anonymously. “STD Q&A” is another unique feature where users can ask questions about their concerned questions. Being well aware that the STD-related questions usually contain detailed descriptions about the symptom of the disease on genital parts, the site directly enables the ‘anonymous ask’ button. This button provides the user with the opportunity to seek support in privacy. Users can also select which kind of disease, such as herpes or HIV, to find help for. Also, the answering of the question can be submitted anonymously. The site even hired professional STD counselor for answering everyday questions.
Other unique features PositiveSingles.com have provided are:
- Live Support: Users can contact customer service staff and start living chat for instant help immediately.
- Let’s Meet: The instant match-making service shows another single user who matches demand and most importantly, STD status. Users can choose to like, ignore, or check for detailed profile.
- Live Dating Advisor: This unique feature provides two ways to contact for support: live chat and email. By both means, the user can get support from the customer service center.
- Care Locations: The category is more like a craigslist for STD users where they can locate STD-related clinics around the world including the U.S., U.K., Canada and other countries. Users are also encouraged to submit more institutional details including sponsored cooperation with clinics and hospitals.
- General Information: The category includes all other info which STD people might seek for. The theory and pic album, location info of legal and attorney and testing centers and related questions.
- Help others like you: The category enables users to arrange or provide offline help by print out the poster including site info or online help by banner recommendation and social media promotion. The site reward one month’s gold member every 1000 new followers.
“For some HSV singles dating sites, mere pursuit for matchmaking efficiency could be very well misleading,” says Jenelle. “Each of the 11 unique features we provide are the steady footprints we stepped in the direction of user care. After reaching this milestone, we will continue exploring and fulfilling our user needs for more and better services.”
PositiveSingles.com provides a one-month free gold membership for successfully submitted Dating Advice, Inspirational Stories, Treatment Stories and Offline Help Guidance to “Help others like you”.
Categories: Social Media