PositiveSingles Condemns Recent Privacy Violating
LOS ANGELES, April 6, 2018 (Newswire.com) - According to reports, Grindr leaked users' HIV status to two third-party websites. PositiveSingles is urging persons to carefully choose websites that have comprehensive privacy protection methods.
As the largest dating and social networking website for STD singles only, PositiveSingles will always put users' profile safety as a high priority.
Michael Linares, PositiveSingles.com product manager
PositiveSingles (PS) has taken the following steps to protect their members’ private information:
- PS does not share STD status to a third-party company.
- PS has the most comprehensive privacy options.
- PS does not allow members' profile pages to be indexed by search engines.
- PS has multiple profile hiding options for users to choose.
- PS has a private album feature for users to hide or unhide their image. And they can choose who can see their profile photo.
- PS will not allow the non-logged-in member to view members' profile info, such as their username, photos, HSV type, income range, marriage status, etc.
Another layer that further strengthens the security blanket of PositiveSingles.com includes the newly added private album feature that enables users to hide or unhide their profile image. This gives members a choice to choose who can see their profile photos.
Its membership, which comprises STD singles, today are in major cities around the world, principal of which are in the USA, U.K., Canada and Australia, and claim to be very confident in the company’s user privacy protection.