Periscope Data Adds Nine New Channel Partners to Growing Lineup
Periscope Data Expands Channel Program With Industry Leaders to Drive Growth, Increase Business Value from Data
SAN FRANCISCO, November 14, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Periscope Data, the world’s leading analytics platform for data professionals, today announced the addition of nine new consulting and technology companies to its partner network, more than doubling the size of its channel program to support its expanding base of customers. In the past month, the following companies have joined the program:
- Apoorva, a professional services company focused on unlocking data insights.
- Blendo, a platform that allows easy, scalable and reliable access to product, sales, marketing, support, or accounting data.
- DataRoad, a data integration solution that automates the process of loading data.
- HyperIQ, formerly Source Code Partners, a company specializing in building business information systems.
- Provoc, a corporation focused on comprehensive, transparent social and environmental standards in an effort to use the power of business as a force for good.
- SaaScend, a growth agency focused on marketing automation systems and demand generation efforts.
- SKINNY&bald, a New York-based product studio & consultancy.
- Skyvia, a cloud data integration platform with both ELT and ETL functionality.
- StratApps, a solutions, and product company focused on enabling organizations to use data as a growth lever.
“Periscope Data is continuing its ascent to serve as a single source of truth for data teams of all shapes and sizes,” said Lauren Gimmillaro, Head of Channel Sales and Partnerships at Periscope Data. “We believe that partnering with these leading organizations will help us enhance awareness of our value as the fastest, most powerful and most flexible analytics solution available today.”
As the company expands to add more mid-market companies to its client roster, it has seen its average new deal size increase by 80+ percent in 2018. Today, Periscope Data’s customers include large Fortune 500 companies and smaller startups alike, all of whom utilize Periscope Data's platform to turn deep data insights into action and gain a competitive advantage.Periscope Data is continuing its ascent to serve as a single source of truth for data teams of all shapes and sizes. We believe that partnering with these leading organizations will help us enhance awareness of our value as the fastest, most powerful and most flexible analytics solution available today.
“Periscope has cultivated a collaborative and welcoming environment for partners,” said Audra Palakodety, VP of Strategic Development at Apoorva. “The partner onboarding process is seamless and their product exemplary. We at Apoorva are proud to be a new Periscope Partner and are looking forward to working together to bring value to our mutual customers.”
Today’s announcement builds on an existing base on strong partnerships with industry leaders like Fivetran, Matillion, Alooma, Segment, Stitch, Snowflake, Amazon Web Services, Google BigQuery and more. Periscope Data’s channel program was also named by CRN Magazine as an “Emerging Vendor” in 2018 in recognition of its recent expansion and potential for future growth. In the months to come, Periscope Data plans to expand the partner network to support a wide range of additional companies, industries, and geographies.
About Periscope Data
Periscope Data delivers the fastest time to insight, with the most power and the greatest flexibility of any BI software. Data experts and line-of-business professionals use Periscope Data every day to ingest, store, analyze, visualize and report on data — all from a single connected platform. Periscope Data is trusted by more than 1,000 customers, including Adobe, Crunchbase, EY, HBO and ZipRecruiter.
Source: Periscope Data
Categories: System and Data Integration