Paleo Health and Wellness Event Paleo F(x)™ 2019 to Take Place From April 26-28
Paleo f(x)™ 2019
AUSTIN, Texas, January 17, 2019 (Newswire.com) - On April 26-28, 2019, Paleo f(x)™ will take place, where over 7,500 people from around the world will gather at the Palmer Events Center in downtown Austin to immerse themselves in the new wave of nutrition, fitness, and preventative healthcare— the “Real Food” movement.
Widely considered the “Who’s Who” gathering in the Paleo, Ancestral Health, and Wellness world, Paleo f(x)™ features three days of presentations, discussions, workshops, and fitness challenges, all led by dozens of leading physicians, scientists, New York Times bestselling authors, health entrepreneurs, celebrity athletes, fitness professionals, activists, bloggers, and others.
That lineup includes:
• JJ Virgin, author, celebrity nutrition expert, and Fitness Hall-of-Famer
• Robb Wolf, author of The Paleo Solution and Wired to Eat
• Mark Sisson, an authority on the low-carb movement, evolution-based fitness and nutrition
• Sarah Ballantyne, Ph.D., ThePaleoMom.com and co-host of The Paleo View Podcast
• Chris Kresser, author of Your Personal Paleo Code
• Ben Greenfield, one of the top 100 Most Influential People In Health And Fitness and author of Beyond Training: Mastering Endurance, Health and Life
“Paleo” is based on the notion that, for optimal health, we should “go back” to eating real, whole unprocessed foods that are more healthful than harmful to our bodies. Paleo is more than just a “Caveman diet” or food philosophy; it’s a holistic lifestyle backed by science that’s aimed at preventing disease and creating a vibrant and fulfilling life. Similarly, Paleo f(x)™ is not just about food and nutrition—it’s a holistic lifestyle immersion event.
Paleo f(x)™ focuses on whole nutrition, optimal and functional fitness, sustainability, humane food and farming practices, cultivating healthy relationships (with people and with nature), appreciation of culture, and pursuing happiness and spirituality as a part of health and fitness. Presentations are intended for people from all walks of life and levels of interest.
The event features hundreds of Paleo-friendly vendors offering samples and selling products that support health and wellness. Paleo f(x)™ seeks to form positive relationships in the wellness community and spread health awareness by aligning with other companies, brands, organizations, and institutions that share a similar set of core values.
Source: Paleo f(x)