Palatial Estate Once Home to Famous Boy Band Member Enters Orlando Market
ORLANDO, Fla., April 6, 2018 (Newswire.com) - GRANDE OAKS, a custom-built estate situated on 4.36 private acres, has entered the market for $5.5 million. Once home to a famous musician, the over 9,000 square-foot, gated residence boasts five bedrooms, six full baths and three half baths. Located on Millionaire’s Row, the luxury home includes a million-dollar resort-style pool, spa and grotto with sushi bar. Suzi Karr of Premier Sotheby’s International Realty was selected as the exclusive marketing partner for the listing. View property details here.
Exceptional appointments are highlighted by an expansive master suite with sitting room, dual-sided fireplace, 700 square-foot walk-in closet and master bath with sauna and steam rooms.
A home theater with stadium seating is wired with a world-class sound system. The separate, six-car, collector’s garage boasts over 2,400 square-feet with a showroom-style, turn-table floor and is equipped with a wet bar and bathroom.
Additional property features include:
· Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, massive island, eat-in area, dual refrigerators, two built-in ovens and butler’s pantry
· Formal living room with fireplace
· Formal dining room
· Game room with wet bar
· Home office with built-ins
· Expansive covered patio with ample outdoor entertainment areas and bar
· Lighted tennis court
· Private boat house and dock on the pristine Butler chain of lakes
· Highly sought-after address on “Millionaire’s Row”
· Private gate and fully fenced
“There is no other palatial estate in Orange County that is comparable. While the residence was built for a celebrity, the luxury finishes and amenities will delight any luxury buyer.”
- Suzi Karr, REALTOR, Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
About Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, Premier Sotheby’s International Realty has over 1,100 associates and employees in 40 locations throughout Florida and North Carolina. Premier Sotheby's International Realty also benefits from an association with the storied Sotheby's auction house, established in 1744. For more information, visit premiersothebysrealty.com.
Source: Premier Sotheby's International Realty