PACE Announces Addition of Puerto Rico to the USA DNC Regulatory Guide
INDIANAPOLIS, November 1, 2017 (Newswire.com) - The Professional Association for Customer Engagement (PACE) is pleased to announce the addition of Puerto Rico to the PACE USA DNC Regulatory Guide. The PACERegulatoryGuide.com series has been available for over 10 years and has been touted as the teleservices industry’s compliance bible.
The guide covers federal (both FTC and FCC) and state-specific telemarketing and TCPA regulations. State-specific includes all contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii and now Puerto Rico. The new Puerto Rico section includes a summary of the applicable rules with links to the applicable bills, laws or statutes. Summaries by categories include several areas of telemarketing compliance such as Registration Requirements, Call Restrictions, Solicitation Disclosures, Call Monitoring rules and much more. This information is organized by topic as well as by state/territory.
“We continue to expand the information contained in the Regulatory Guides to meet the needs of our subscribers and telemarketing compliance professionals,” said Dean Garfinkel, administrator of the PACE Regulatory Guide.
The USA DNC Regulatory Guide is part of the PACERegulatoryGuide.com series. Other guides in the series include the Canadian DNC Regulatory Guide and the Charitable Fundraising Regulatory Guide.
Subscribers receive timely email alerts announcing new legislation. The guides’ interpretations take the confusion out of DNC Compliance, TCPA Compliance, wireless calling laws and telephone solicitation laws and regulations. Find exactly what you need; sorting through volumes of information is a thing of the past. Multi-state regulations are clarified quickly and easily. Interpretive text is linked directly to pertinent statutory text.
The experienced legal team at MacMurray Shuster LLP reviews compliance regulations to keep the guide current and relevant. Information is made accessible and understandable, reducing the chance of inadvertent noncompliance. eAlerts are sent to subscribers whenever the guide is updated.
About the Professional Association for Customer Engagement
The Professional Association for Customer Engagement (PACE) is the only non-profit trade association dedicated exclusively to the advancement of companies that engage with customers via the contact center. They promote their members' ability to provide outstanding customer service and sales solutions delivered via omnichannel communication including voice, email, chat, text and social media. PACE provides online regulatory guides that clearly and accurately explain the ever-changing telemarketing rules and legislation. PACE regulatory guides have provided legal interpretations of all telemarketing laws for over a decade. The guide series includes the USA DNC Regulatory Guide, Canadian DNC Regulatory Guide and the (USA) Charitable Fundraising Guide. https://www.paceregulatoryguide.com
PACE offers a suite of Compliance tools for its members:
- PACE Regulatory Guide - Since 2003, our guides have clearly and accurately explained the ever-changing telemarketing rules and legislation in one, easy-access online source.
- PACE CECP Certification - As a Customer Engagement Compliance Professional, you will be equipped with the tools to help your company navigate through compliance with confidence.
- PACE SRO Accreditation - A self-regulatory organization is an organization that contributes a portion of regulatory authority with governmental oversight bureaus in particular industries or professions.
- Compliance Officer's Forum – meets monthly via conference call. Over 100 compliance officers attend.
- Pace DC Regulatory Compliance Summit which includes member visits to the hill and speakers from the FTC, FCC and CFPB.