Onelife Fitness Invests in the Economic Development of Clinton, Maryland
Expands Locations With a 52,000-Square-Foot Sports Club Scheduled to Open the Summer of 2023
CLINTON, Md., September 7, 2022 (Newswire.com) - US Fitness Holdings, LLC announced today that it is investing in the economic redevelopment of Clinton, Maryland, with the opening of its 52nd facility. Located in the Landing at Woodyard shopping center, Onelife Fitness will redevelop and occupy the former Toys "R" Us at 8401 Mike Shapiro Drive. The sports club is anticipated to open after a multi-million dollar renovation in the summer of 2023. Onelife Fitness will join Aldi, Burlington, and Ross and will be the fitness destination and community hub serving residents in and around Clinton.
"We are proud to drive economic development and investment in the town of Clinton, Maryland," said Ori Gorfine, President and COO of US Fitness. "Onelife provides communities with the best amenities and proven solutions to live a healthier and happier life at an affordable price. Now more than ever, we need to prioritize our physical and mental well-being. Onelife Fitness invigorates communities with resources, services, jobs, and our ongoing investment in the regions where we are established. As the largest health and fitness provider in the Washington, D.C., area, Onelife Fitness is excited to be the premier health and fitness anchor for this incredible community."
This is the first Onelife Fitness in Prince George's County and the 22nd in the D.C. area, with the goal to provide Onelife locations across the diverse Washington Metropolitan area. The closest Onelife to the future Clinton gym is located directly across the Potomac, in Alexandria, Virginia.
The new Clinton Onelife Fitness Sports Club will feature luxurious amenities in a modern design its existing members have come to enjoy, including:
- A large indoor saltwater lap pool and whirlpool;
- Over $1 million in top-of-the-line cardio and strength equipment;
- Three boutique studios featuring Onelife Signature Classes, BodyPump, Zumba, APEX-HIIT, Spark, and more;
- Mind/Body Studio featuring Barre, Yoga and Pilates classes;
- State-of-the-art stadium-style spin studio with Coach by Color bikes;
- Signature Strike Boxing Studio;
- Olympics lifting platforms;
- Large functional athletic turf training areas;
- Kids Club with interactive games, basketball, and theater;
- Recovery Studio with HydroMassage;
- Free surface-level parking;
- AirPHX air and equipment sanitation system that cleans 24 hours a day; and
- Luxurious spa-inspired locker rooms, sauna, and more.
Onelife Fitness is the best value in fitness, providing an award-winning design and amenity package at incredibly affordable rates. For more information about the facility, or to become a founding member before Grand Opening, the community is encouraged to visit our Preview Center, which will be opening on site this winter.
To learn more about the club, visit www.onelifefitness.com/gyms/clinton or call 240-398-3634.
To learn more about career opportunities at US Fitness, please visit www.usfitnesscareers.com/.
Nancy Terry, SVP Marketing
Source: Onelife Fitness