NY Statues Top the List of Top 10 Most Visited Statues
Travel App Visited Compiles Users' Data to Determine the Most Popular Statues in the World. New York Statues Top the List.
TORONTO, December 16, 2022 (Newswire.com) - The travel app Visited by Arriving In High Heels Corporation has published a list of the top 10 most visited statues around the world.
Visited, available on iOS or Android, is a travel app with over 1.5 million users that allows users to mark off places they've been around the world. Users can also browse top travel destinations, see personalized maps and stats from their travels, set travel goals, and get printed personal travel maps. Other lists include: art museums, hiking trails and ancient sites.
These are the top 10 most popular statues in the world to visit, according to Visited:
- Statue of Liberty is the most visited statue in the world.
- Charging Bull - or the Bull of Wall Street - is an iconic bronze statue on Wall Street in New York City that symbolizes a strong financial market.
- David is a Renaissance sculpture in Florence, Italy, by legendary artist Michelangelo.
- Lincoln Memorial is a statue of Abraham Lincoln in Washington, D.C., at the U.S. capitol.
- The Manneken Pis fountain sculpture in Brussels features a puer mingens, a naked boy urinating into the fountain's basin, in what has become a whimsical symbol of Belgium.
- Venus de Milo is an ancient sculpture located at the Louvre Museum in Paris believed to depict Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love.
- The Thinker is a famous philosophical statue of a thinking man by Auguste Rodin in Paris, France.
- Pieta is an Italian Renaissance sculpture created by Michelangelo Buonarroti in St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican City.
- Little Mermaid is a bronze statue of a mermaid located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- The Great Sphinx is a symbol of ancient Egypt that depicts a sphinx located in Giza, Egypt.
To learn more about the Visited app, visit https://visitedapp.com.
About Arriving In High Heels Corporation
Source: Arriving In High Heels Corporation