Nonprofit Webinar: Unemployment & HR Risk Management Tips
For a limited time, UST opens registration to all 501(c)(3) nonprofit executives interested in learning more about their organization's unique tax alternative
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., August 15, 2019 (Newswire.com) - UST, a program dedicated to providing nonprofits with dedicated HR support and educational tools, presents an exclusive 30-minute webinar to showcase some of the most common unemployment and HR risks that can cost a nonprofit thousands of dollars annually.
UST shares insights into their many service offerings as well as best practices that can help reduce costs and streamline workforce processes.
Nonprofit executives, finance directors, and HR staff should register to learn about:
- Reducing unemployment tax liability as a 501(c)(3)
- Self-funded reserves and insurance options
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal law
- Efficiently managing unemployment claims, protests, and hearings
- Avoiding costly HR mistakes
- Importance of onboarding and professional training
- Enhancing goodwill by utilizing outplacement services
Whether the primary focus is to protect assets, ensure compliance, reduce unemployment costs or to simply allocate more time and money to mission-driven initiatives, this webinar can provide invaluable insight and resources that can address many of a nonprofit's ongoing pain points – helping them to refocus funding and employee bandwidth on the communities they serve.
For anyone who works for a 501(c)(3) nonprofit with 10 or more full-time employees, register for the Aug. 20 or Sept. 18 webinar before space runs out.
Categories: Non Profit