Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce & eZ-Xpo Announce The World's 1st Virtual Global Trade Expo Network
eZ-Xpo jumpstarts global trade with the World's 1st Virtual Trade Expo and Collaborative Expo Network Marketplace with the Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce to accelerate deeper and wider business relationship and ongoing opportunities worldwide
San Francisco, CA, October 27, 2014 (Newswire.com) - eZ-Xpo, the global leader in Virtual Collaborative Expo Network Marketplace, announced the world’s 1st Virtual Global Trade Expo with Collaborative Network Marketplace through strategic partnership with the Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce in Nigeria with its first kick-off on October 28, 2014.
The objective and vision of the Virtual Global Trade Expo and Collaborative Expo Network Marketplace is to help facilitate and nurture business relationship and networking among American and Nigerian companies. It will offer every stakeholder an opportunity to connect, engage, promote, and collaborate through a collection of key virtual expo marketplaces for maximum visibility and ROI. It will also help incubate long-term joint ventures and partnership for every stakeholder through a live, and on-demand private showcase and forum.
The key challenges of any global trade are trust and understanding of both parties' products synergy and benefits for a long-term business relationship. It usually takes weeks and months for both parties to nurture the trust and business relationship. It is why we think eZ-Xpo - Virtual Global Trade Expo and Collaborative Expo Network Marketplace is the perfect complementary solution to every physical trade mission for ongoing collaborative business relationship
Olanipekun Ojo, The Executive Secretary of Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce
According to the recent global report from McKinsey & Co., Nigeria is the largest economy in the Africa’s region with 7.1% annual growth in the projected economy over $1.6 trillion by 2030. Lagos is one of the fastest growing city in Africa and the world. Lagos is the West Africa’s leading commercial hub with the region’s largest air and seaports. Lagos generates 25% of national gross domestic product and its 20 million citizens account for 12% of Nigeria’s population.
“The key challenges of any global trade are trust and understanding of both parties’ products synergy and benefits for a long-term business relationship. It usually takes weeks and months for both parties to nurture the trust and business relationship. It is why we think eZ-Xpo - Virtual Global Trade Expo and Collaborative Expo Network Marketplace is the perfect complementary solution to every physical trade mission for ongoing collaborative business relationship,” said Olanipekun Ojo, The Executive Secretary of Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce.
“We are excited to partner with the Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce on this global trade journey. With eZ-Xpo – Virtual Trade Mission Marketplace, companies from both countries can conduct a Virtual Trade Mission and Expo easily and quickly, build deeper understanding and business relationship with an ongoing virtual showcase and education on their company and products and services. In addition, companies can also find potential strategic partners through online matching and search based on their profile, and interests,” Matt Fok, Founder and CEO of eZ-Xpo.
U.S. mission participants will gain first-hand market information, access to government decision makers, and one-on-one meetings with business contacts, including potential agents, distributors and partners. In addition, Nigeria is often considered a strong gateway into other West African markets. During the mission, Nigerian companies will benefit from learning more about U.S. products and services and face-to-face introductions to U.S. companies highly motivated to do business in Nigeria.
In January 2010, President Obama launched the National Export Initiative which aims to double overall U.S. exports by 2015. The trade mission is an outcome of the NEI, and Nigeria represents a key market for U.S. companies that can assist in diversifying Nigeria’s economy through trade, technologies, and services. Last year, U.S.-Nigerian trade totaled $34.5 billion.
The NACC Virtual Trade Expo Marketplace accelerates President Obama’s National Export Initiative which aims to double U.S. exports by the end of 2014, supporting economic and job growth. Participating firms will gain market insights, make industry contacts, solidify business strategies, and advance specific projects with the goal of increasing U.S. exports to Nigeria.
For any specific questions on the NACC Virtual Global Trade Expo, please contact
Olanipekun Ojo Executive Secretary. NIGERIAN-AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE email@example.com or the local champion, Kehinde Oke at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08035172971, 08026523324 or Matt Fok at email@example.com.
For additional information, please visit www.ezxpo.net/nacc
The NACC Virtual Global Trade Expo Network will include the following game-changing virtual collaborative expos across all major industries ecosystem ecosystem:
1. Virtual Trade Mission & Conference – With today's changing global trade, companies need to constantly reassess their requirements and potential breakthrough technology and solutions worldwide. Tomorrow’s game changer company will have to be nimble and fast enough to adopt new technologies as their competitive advantages against their competition. A Virtual, Trade Mission and Confernce will revolutionize how every stakeholder can connect, collaborate, and promote all products and services worldwide on a constant daily basis, both on-demand and live through virtual conferencing, and virtual exhibition booth at a virtual trade show.
2. Virtual Franchise Expo & Conference – Today’s small business industries are thriving and changing rapidly. It is critical to keep up with the latest franchise on a regular basis with all thought leaders. A Virtual Franchise Expo and Confernce will connect every stakeholder and partner to constantly engage, educate, and promote new products/services and ideas. It will greatly help sustain every wireless stakeholder and professionals for growth and expansion.
3. Virtual Health Expo and Conference – Today’s health innovations are changing rapidly. It is critical to keep up with the latest health innovation and technologies on a regular basis with all thought leaders. A Virtual Health Expo and Conference will connect every stakeholder and partner to constantly engage, educate, and promote new products/services and ideas. It will greatly help sustain every wireless stakeholder and professionals for growth and expansion.
4. Virtual Social Learning Marketplace – With eLearningZoom All-in-1 Online Training Software Marketplace, learners can take both on-demand courses or live video conferencing 24/7. Instructor/experts can leverage on-demand courses as a complementary way to complement their physical classroom for ongoing collaboration and knowledge exchange. The eLearningZoom library consists of over 2000 on-demand courses (i.e., social media, SEO, career training, entrepreneurial training, and virtual trade show launch) enriching every member with a wealth of professional online and online learning repository. Currently the Virtual Learning Marketplace focuses on entrepreneurial topics such as digital marketing, cloud computing, legal and business expertise – particularly around international trading.
Below is a short list of the key strategic sponsors and exhibitors:
- Exxon Mobil
- Flour mill
- Forte Oil
- Leadway Assurance Company
- A-Z Petroleum Products Ltd
- BUA Group
About Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce (NACC)
The Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce is a 53 years organization. It stands as a pillar of the relationship between the United States of America and Nigeria, serving as an important catalyst in bringing together people and ideals to bolster bilateral commercial relations. Its members consist of American multinational companies like Mobil, Gulf Oil (Now Chevron), Texaco, Arthur Anderson (now Accenture), American International Insurance Company (AIICO) and Foremost Dairies have played tremendous role in the growth of the Chamber. In recent times multinationals like Coca-Cola, MTN, and Access bank have joined the above companies in consistently supporting the chamber.
For more information on NACC, please visit http://www.nigerianamericanchamber.com/
eZ-Xpo is a revolutionary new approach to virtual events, virtual trade shows, private business networking marketplace. eZ-Xpo delivers the world’s 1st all-in-1 virtual expo marketplace that seamlessly integrates with built-in marketing campaigns to follow up with every prospective customer during and after the event. eZ-Xpo goes beyond the traditional trade show and virtual event tools by harnessing the power of the Internet, proven best of class marketing automation technologies (i.e., SalesForce, Mailchimp ) and making everything available to you in an integrated and intuitive online interface.
For more information on eZ-Xpo, please visit www.eZ-Xpo.com
Founder and CEO
Phone : 1-888-718-5333