New GSE Offerings From e2b Calibration Simplify the Repair & Testing Process
e2b Calibration Brings Testing & Repair Solutions On-Site for All of Its Aviation Partners
CHARDON, Ohio, February 6, 2020 (Newswire.com) - e2b Calibration’s aircraft jack repair, reconditioning and load testing capabilities have expanded exponentially in the following ways within the GSE sector.
Since 2007, e2b Calibration has been growing its capabilities in supporting GSE products of all variations and brands including Tronair, Malabar International and Columbus Jack.
Clayton Cooper, a company spokesman, said, “We have recently expanded into an additional facility to meet our growing GSE customer demands.”
LOAD TESTING CAPABILITIES:
e2b Calibration can provide load testing for aircraft jacks with up to 150-ton capacities, utilizing both full structural and static load testing methods to provide a NIST-traceable service on-site.
In addition to e2b Calibration’s on-site services, its offerings also include both internal/external reconditioning (as shown here). This is a full external and internal recondition of a Malabar axle jack, which e2b Calibration is able to accomplish with any load testing equipment.
Shipping an aircraft jack, especially tripod jacks, can be incredibly costly. Variables to consider when considering on-site services are:
- Man hours of having employees prepare the aircraft jacks for travel
- Time spent safely securing jacks on pallets, crates or flatbed trucks
- Direct cost of outbound/inbound freight of the aircraft jacks
- Downtime that includes both the support/service and transportation of the aircraft jacks
- Liabilities/risks involved with the chance of jacks getting damaged during their travels
Source: e2b Calibration