New Features for Virto Office 365 Kanban Board App Released
LOS ANGELES, April 18, 2019 (Newswire.com) - VirtoSoftware has released some new useful features of Office 365 Kanban Board App.
Office 365 Kanban Board App is an easy, agile and convenient tool for smart task management. It represents SharePoint lists as color-coded and well-structured Kanban boards, where users can drag and drop and sort tasks between columns and swimlanes of a project.
Some new useful features of Virto Office 365 Kanban Board App include:
- An ability to make board accessible on the current site only
- Three fields for task name
- Enhanced WIP limit
- More powerful conditions for card styles
- Modified and improved notifications systems
Check a full list of Virto Office 365 Kanban Board App's features and try it for free here.
To improve the SharePoint experience, check our knowledge base:
- SharePoint Workflow Creation Basics
- An Essential Tutorial to Help You Understand O365 Forms
- How to Reset and Change Passwords in an OU
"These new features of Virto Office 365 Kanban Board App will allow users to take one step further in agile and smart task management. Our team hopes that users will enjoy this new functionality," said Dmitry Leytner, CEO of VirtoSoftware.