AUSTIN, Texas, October 14, 2021 (Newswire.com) - Veteran-supporting cannabusiness Hometown Hero launches a chocolate rice crisp with 300mg of hemp-derived CBD and 300mg of hemp-derived Delta-9 THC.
Hometown Hero is pleased to announce the launch of its newest product: Select Spectrum Cocoa Squares. Cocoa Squares is the latest in the company's line of Select Spectrum products, which feature a 1:1 ratio of hemp-derived CBD to hemp-derived Delta-9 THC along with minor cannabinoids. Cocoa Squares feature 300mg hemp-derived CBD and 300mg of hemp-derived Delta-9 THC. The company's lawyers have confirmed that Select Spectrum products are legal in all 50 states.*
"Veterans around the country are demanding access to cannabis products that are only available in a small number of legal cannabis states," said Lukas Gilkey, CEO of Hometown Hero. "With Select Spectrum, we can give veterans access to the products they have been denied for quite some time because the blend is derived from hemp and is below the 0.3% Delta-9 THC threshold."
Select Spectrum products are legal in all 50 states due to the following criteria:
- Hemp is cannabis with a 0.3% or lower concentration of Delta-9 THC on a dry weight basis.
- The 2018 Farm Bill federally legalized hemp and hemp-derived cannabinoids.
- States have legalized hemp and adopted the federal definition of the plant.
- All of the cannabinoids in Select Spectrum products are hemp-derived.
- The Delta-9 THC concentration in Select Spectrum is below the 0.3% limit.
Hometown Hero is a manufacturer and distributor of Delta-8 THC, CBD, and Select Spectrum products. Founded in 2015 by U.S. Coast Guard veteran Lukas Gilkey, Hometown Hero has set out to create high-quality, handcrafted products while actively donating to veterans' charities.
*The Delta-9 THC concentration in Select Spectrum is below the 0.3% limit.
Source: Hometown Hero