NCCEP Future Proofs Tomorrow's Leaders With Igloo Software
Igloo helps NCCEP support future of work, empowering educators to collaborate, giving young minds the ability to move on to higher education
San Francisco, CA, July 17, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Igloo Software, the leading provider of digital workplace solutions, is pleased to welcome its latest customer, National Council for Community and Education Partnerships (NCCEP). NCCEP joins Igloo’s growing list of not-for-profit (NFP) customers that include Ford Foundation, United Nations, Knight Foundation, and Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. Igloo is also pleased to announce its support for NCCEP by being a Diamond level sponsor for the NCCEP/GEAR UP Annual Conference from July 16–19 in San Francisco, California.
“There is no time more important than now for GEAR UP (Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs) and NCCEP as we continue to lead the world of college access, readiness, and success through innovation and impact,” explains Ranjit Sidhu, President & CEO, National Council for Community and Education Partnerships. “We’re honored to have Igloo Software as our partner for our new Virtual Learning Community (VLC) as well as our Diamond sponsor for the NCCEP/GEAR UP Annual Conference. Igloo’s digital workplace platform is one of many initiatives at NCCEP that will further empower our members as they shape the lives of young people and propel their journey to, and through, postsecondary education.”
“Realizing the future of work begins by supporting the young minds of today who in turn, will be the leaders of tomorrow,” said Dan Latendre, Founder & CEO, Igloo Software. “Igloo is changing the way the world works and enabling our younger generation to succeed in the future of work by partnering with world class organizations like NCCEP. We’re pleased that Igloo’s digital workplace solutions were chosen to help NCCEP connect people, processes, and information to create a more productive and engaged national GEAR UP community.”
"We're honored to have Igloo Software as our partner for our new Virtual Learning Community (VLC) as well as our Diamond sponsor for the NCCEP/GEAR UP Annual Conference. Igloo's digital workplace platform is one of many initiatives at NCCEP that will further empower our members as they shape the lives of young people and propel their journey to, and through, postsecondary education."
Not-for-profit organizations continue to turn to Igloo’s industry leading digital workplace solutions to address pervasive challenges impacting communications, knowledge management, collaboration, employee engagement, and culture.
“Not-for-profits have a tremendous responsibility to make every dollar count and Igloo’s digital workplace solutions provide considerable time to value so NFP’s can focus on what matters – achieving their mission,” added Latendre. “Our portfolio of digital workplace solutions streamlines internal processes, reinforces strategic direction, and fosters maximum engagement in employees and volunteers across the globe.”
Igloo Solutions for Not-for-Profit Organizations
Igloo helps not-for-profit organizations stay on task by providing a digital destination that aligns stakeholders (including board members, volunteers, and funders) around a shared purpose for secure collaboration and instant mobile access to their entire digital workplace. Igloo’s digital workplace solutions, designed for the needs of not-for-profit organizations, include:
· Boardroom: From scheduling events to posting policies and meeting minutes, the Boardroom offers a simple and effective way to help board members prepare, stay organized, keep a history of their meetings, and action the outcomes.
· Onboarding Center: From welcoming new hires to on-the-job training and FAQ forums, the Onboarding Center is a complete solution that gets new employees and volunteers up to speed in a fraction of the time of more traditional orientation processes.
· Governance Center: The Governance Center is a dedicated space to ensure all staff have easy access to policies, procedures, and documentation, helping to mitigate risk and protect the organization. Centralize, disseminate, and manage business critical information to eliminate any confusion and ensure everyone’s accountable in an organization’s digital workplace.
· Newsroom: Provides a one-stop destination for critical organization and industry news to make it easy for employees and volunteers to remain informed and aligned. Bring together weekly updates, blog channels, market news, and social feeds with Newsroom and help promote a culture of transparency.
· Company Directory: A centralized directory makes it easy to find the right person, team, or expertise. It also helps employees and volunteers understand how and where they fit into an organization’s overall structure.
· Social Zone: The Social Zone provides a digital focal point for events, clubs, and activities helping employees and volunteers feel a personal and professional sense of belonging. Community classifieds, polls, photo walls, and microblogs help unite teams across geographic and departmental divides.
NCCEP/GEAR UP Conference: July 16-19
Igloo is a Diamond sponsor at the NCCEP/GEAR UP Conference which is the national convening of professionals, parents, students, policymakers, and community and business partners supporting the GEAR UP programs and the students they serve nationwide. Coordinated by the National Council for Community and Education Partnerships, the conference highlights the importance of K–16 education, community partnerships and the accomplishments of GEAR UP.
Igloo is also a supporter of NCCEP’s 2017 Youth Leadership Summit, an initiative that provides a high quality, national-level interactive training experience and peer-to-peer learning opportunity for 150 9th–12th grade high school students who are currently participating in GEAR UP programs.
See a Live Demo of NCCEP’s New Virtual Learning Community
Be sure to watch NCCEP’s presentation entitled “Oh, the Places You Can Go Within the NCCEP Virtual Learning Community,” (Session 127 on July 17th at 2:00 pm and July 19th at 10:45 am) where attendees will learn about NCCEP’s new Virtual Learning Community, powered by Igloo. NCCEP’s solution enables each GEAR UP program/National Council for Community and Education Partnerships’ member the ability to create their own space for private interaction among their team, which includes project and task management, file sharing, social feeds, and interaction. Attendees will also participate in a live demonstration and the opportunity to share new-user insights with NCCEP staff and colleagues.
Learn More About the Future of Work, Today, at NCCEP/GEAR UP
Be sure to visit Igloo’s booth # 102 at the NCCEP/GEAR UP conference and learn about our recently announced portfolio of digital workplace solutions. Igloo helps educators across all functions simplify access to the information, tools, and expertise they need to do their best work. Igloo’s portfolio of digital workplace solutions bring content, knowledge, and conversations together to spark innovation and productivity so educators and students can work smarter and achieve more.
About Igloo Software
Igloo is the leading provider of digital workplace solutions, helping companies build inspiring digital destinations for a more productive and engaged workforce. Offering a suite of modern features and solutions for today’s evolving workplace, Igloo partners with customers to address challenges related to communication, collaboration, knowledge management, employee engagement, and culture. For more information, please visit www.igloosoftware.com
Phone: (519) 489-4120 x 494
Source: Igloo Software