FRANKLIN, Tenn., August 30, 2022 (Newswire.com) - MEDHOST®, a leading EHR (electronic health record) and healthcare IT solutions provider, now offers MEDTEAM™ Solutions, a broader range of expanded services, including revenue cycle solutions and staffing, day-to-day support including IT, help desk and security, managed integrations, application configuration and management, and health IT education services for healthcare organizations of all types and sizes.
Today, increased complexities of delivering healthcare combined with staffing challenges and mounting regulations have forced healthcare providers to seek a greater operating scale. This includes stronger support and more complex operations to acquire and retain specialized human resources. These challenges have, in many instances, made outsourcing financial and operating processes the most effective strategy. To support MEDHOST's mission of promoting customer success, MEDHOST has consolidated and expanded its existing business services under a renamed MEDTEAM corporate umbrella. Matthew Higgins, Chief Financial Officer of MEDHOST, has been named President of MEDTEAM Solutions.
"MEDHOST has always been focused on helping our customers take care of the communities they serve while attaining financial, clinical and operational success," said Ken Misch, President of MEDHOST. "Under Matthew's leadership, MEDTEAM Solutions will enable us to offer more comprehensive services to meet their current and future needs."
MEDTEAM Solutions provides the following services to help facilities succeed clinically, financially, and operationally:
- Revenue Cycle Management - Designed to improve cash flow, increase reimbursements, and accelerate revenue with fewer disruptions from staffing shortages by leveraging Claims Reimbursement and Contract Management services.
- Application Management, Content, and Configuration Services - Experienced HIT system application specialists provide world-class support and help optimize the end-user experience and improve financial performance.
- Managed Integration Services- Avoid the costs of building and maintaining complex integrations by utilizing fully-managed cloud-based services, including support of independent data exchange and interface requirements.
- Information Security Services - Access to virtual security experts helps alleviate an industry shortage of infosec professionals.
- Education Services - Setting up healthcare facilities for continued success with virtual or live, on-demand education and training services for HIT applications and processes.
"The MEDTEAM offerings are crafted to meet existing and forthcoming needs of healthcare providers," says Matthew Higgins, President of MEDTEAM Solutions. "MEDTEAM Solutions fills the gap in affordable service offerings that community healthcare facilities need. Having the ability to combine the shared goal of providing exceptional patient care with effective business practices is critical for providers to meet their clinical, financial, and operational objectives."
To learn more about how MEDTEAM Solutions can help healthcare facilities to continue to excel in delivering care and financial success, please reach out to 1.844.615.1803 or email@example.com
About MEDTEAM Solutions, Inc.
MEDTEAM has been providing services to over 200 healthcare facilities of all types and sizes nationwide, partnering with them to help accelerate their clinical, financial, and operational success. Its services include revenue cycle management, application configuration and management, integration management, information security services, and education and training. Connect with MEDTEAM Solutions on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
MEDHOST has provided products and services to healthcare facilities of all types and sizes for over 35 years. Today, facilities nationwide are partnering with MEDHOST to enhance their patient care and operational excellence with its clinical and financial solutions, which include an integrated EHR solution. Our solutions make it easy to focus on what's important for healthcare facilities: their patients and business.
Senior Marketing Manager