MDaemon Messaging Server Version 16 Continues Focus on Email Privacy
Affordable Windows-Based Email Adds Two-Factor Authentication and Spambot Detection to Combat Threats to Businesses and Their Employees
Grapevine, Texas, April 6, 2016 (Newswire.com) - Alt-N Technologies today announced the immediate availability of MDaemon® Messaging Server 16 – the newest version of the popular Windows®-based email and messaging server used by businesses around the world. This version integrates additional security features focused on email privacy for on-premise, virtual or cloud email deployments.
Key features of MDaemon 16 include:
- Two-factor authentication for WorldClient web mail users
- Spambot detection to protect users from distributed inbound email attacks
- Enhancements to client and server side encryption
- Collaboration support via CalDAV and CardDAV synchronization
- Improved API for third-party developers to integrate complimentary applications
- Additional server migration tools using Microsoft ActiveSync protocols
- And more…
"We continue to focus our efforts on doing all we can to ensure email remains the most reliable and secure form of communication in the battle against cybercriminals and identity theft. Our customers and channel partners around the globe help us prioritize new features so we can continue to deliver a simple, trusted, and reliable email platform for business users and IT administrators."
Customers and channel partners have the flexibility of on-premise, virtual or cloud hosting deployment models with affordable pricing options and generous sales margins.
MDaemon 16 is available in over 90 countries and nine server languages, including English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Russian and Japanese. For more information, or to download, visit the MDaemon Messaging Server page.