Luminati Proxy Service Wins 2018 Best Cross Border E-Commerce Technology Enabler Award
NETANYA, Israel, November 15, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Luminati announced it was named ”Best e-Retailing & Cross Border e-Commerce Technology Enabler” by the 9th China Cross Border e-Commerce Conference and 4th Global E-Retailing China Summit.
View and collect data from the Internet via the IPs of real users
Oren Knaan, Product Manager
Collecting the correct data is a real challenge to many organizations, as websites today present different data depending on the perceived properties of the visitor, such as their geographic location. Furthermore, many sites use technologies that block or cloak automated data collection.
"We are excited to receive this award," said Tamir Roter, VP Sales at Luminati. "This is a true recognition of the importance of our solutions, enabling e-Commerce companies to have a comprehensive view of their competitive landscape, and product pricing across all channels, in every city in the world. Our vision of a truly transparent Internet has received great endorsement with the award. Receiving it in China, where almost half of the global e-Commerce takes place, is nothing less than amazing."
This award, presented at the 9th China 2018 Cross-Border e-Commerce Conference and 4th Global E-Retailing China Summit 2018, honors organizations that launched breakthrough technologies that are key for e-Commerce excellence. This award emphasizes their success as innovators, thought leaders, and market movers in the industry.
Luminati was established in 2014, pioneering the field of proxy services for businesses, with over 200 patent claims that cover every aspect of its operation, including its residential proxy network and its Proxy Manager.
Luminati’s popular use-cases
- Price & Product Comparison - Gather reliable information about competitors’ products and their pricing
- Ad Verification - Ensure web ads’ links are not broken, malicious, or fraudulent
- Brand Protection - Monitor use of your brand to protect your intellectual property, trademarks, and pricing strategy
- Websites Testing - View your website like real users from different locations to assure it’s localized properly
- Talent Sourcing - Collect public data from professional networks
Oren Knaan | +1-888-538-9204 | email@example.com