ATLANTA, November 8, 2021 (Newswire.com) - Lingo Communications ("Lingo"), a leading global Cloud/Unified Communications (UC), and managed service provider, today announced that it has completed the implementation of its Cloud/UC system for the Itasca Integrated School District (ISD) in Texas.
Itasca ISD is a Public Independent School District (K-12) with 100+ employees and 600+ students in Itasca, Texas. In Q2 '21, Lingo completed the implementation of its Cloud/UC platform for the entire district, and they have had tremendous success with this technology upgrade.
Itasca ISD was seeking to address the following long-standing issues that they had been experiencing with their former service provider:
- Eliminate their outdated phone system and replace their POTs lines with a modern, efficient solution.
- Increase their eight incoming phone lines to serve their district better.
- Reduce their high monthly long-distance bills that fluctuated greatly month-to-month.
- Improve the service and support from their ILEC service provider were extremely poor.
They came to Lingo through a local Lingo Partner/Agent who recommended Lingo's Cloud/UC platform. As a result of the successful implementation of the new communications platform, they were able to achieve the following improvements:
- Implemented a Cloud-based solution that increased flexibility, scalability, and business continuity.
- Installed an IP-phone in every classroom - more than 115 IP-phones in total!
- Added a paging system within the Cloud/UC platform
- Added e-fax capabilities; very convenient
- Eliminated high monthly long-distance bills and replaced them with a low, consistent monthly cost.
- Service & support from Lingo is amazing compared to their previous service provider.
"We are extremely excited about the new Cloud/UC platform that Lingo installed," said Richard Wilson, Director of Technology with Itasca ISD. "The technology is easy to use, works extremely well and is very cost-effective. The ability to have a phone in every classroom, along with a paging system and e-fax, has been amazing! I highly recommend Lingo's Cloud/UC platform and support team for any school district or company who needs multiple voice/data services in multiple locations."
"Since we completed the implementation of Lingo's Cloud/UC platform, the Itasca ISD has been able to optimize their operational performance and enhance their user functionality," said Vincent M. Oddo, CEO of Lingo.
"Lingo's Cloud/UC platform is sold to organizations of all sizes in North American who want to modernize and optimize their communications," said Christopher Ramsey, VP Sales & Marketing at Lingo. "Our value-added approach to everything we do is evident in our innovation and industry-leading customer solutions."
Lingo is a leading global Cloud/UC and managed service provider to the Business, Carrier, and Consumer markets. Lingo provides modern, efficient, IP-based voice, broadband and managed services to customers around the globe. Lingo has an expansive IP-based network, experienced leadership, and support staff with exceptional 24/7/365 customer care. For additional information about Lingo, please visit lingo.com.
VP Sales & Marketing
Source: Lingo Communications