DENVER, March 23, 2020 (Newswire.com) - Lifetime Windows & Siding, a dealer of Infinity from Marvin windows and James Hardie siding, today released a letter from the company’s Chief Executive Officer, Peter J. Svedin.
To our highly valued neighbors:
My name is Peter Svedin and I am the CEO of Lifetime Windows & Siding in Denver, Colorado. I’m writing to you today regarding our response to the COVID-19 virus.
Over the years we have worked very hard to support the local Denver community for one simple reason: we owe our success to you. In uncertain times like these, it is more important than ever for us to take care of each other.
The foundation of Lifetime’s business is meeting with people in their homes to discuss their window and siding needs. With that in mind, we will be taking the following extra precautions to make sure we are conducting business as safely as possible:
- All sales team members will use a hand-sanitizer before entering your home and they will sanitize their measuring devices and tape measures using disinfectant wipes.
- Sales team members who are sick will not be allowed to meet with clients in person.
- If you would prefer not to meet in person, we can schedule your meeting through FaceTime, Skype, Zoom, GoToMeeting or Google Hangouts.
Beyond how we do business, we would also like to make life a little easier for our customers and the local community during these challenging times. Here are two programs we have implemented that will be active until further notice:
- 40% Off “Stay Well Denver” Sale: Starting today we are offering 40% off windows, doors, siding and installation. This is our biggest discount and we are happy to offer it to you. We are also offering 24 months same as cash financing, which no bank can match.
- Food Bank of the Rockies Charity Drive: We will be working with Food Bank of the Rockies to ensure that our neighbors in need do not go without food. Lifetime will donate a portion of every sale to Food Bank of the Rockies.
We’ve overcome other challenges and, together, we can overcome this one. So, while COVID-19 may have created challenges in your daily life, Lifetime will be adapting to serve you even better.
We remain honored and committed to your service.
Peter J. Svedin
Lifetime Windows & Siding is Denver’s most trusted window and siding company. Lifetime is the #1 Infinity from Marvin and #2 James Hardie dealer in the U.S. The company offers the industry’s only true lifetime warranty, which covers service and labor and is transferable from one owner to the next. Lifetime is endorsed by Dave Logan, former Bronco player and founder of Team Dave Logan, and Susie Wargin, Denver real estate expert and local media personality. The company is an official sponsor of the Colorado Rockies. For more information please visit www.lifetimewindowscolorado.com or call 303-934-4508.
Source: Lifetime Windows & Siding