LONDON, July 26, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Based on the success of the co-located World Stem Cell Summit and Phacilitate Leaders World conferences in January 2018, the Regenerative Medicine Foundation (RMF) and Phacilitate announced they will partner again, combining four major international meetings at the Hyatt Regency Miami, January 22-25, 2019. The 15th annual Cell & Gene Therapy World, 14th annual World Stem Cell Summit, Immuno-Oncology Frontiers World, and Cord Blood & Perinatal Stem Cells Summit will bring the advanced therapies communities together for a revolutionary gathering in Miami, Florida.
The World Stem Cell Summit (WSCS), hosted by the Florida-based Regenerative Medicine Foundation, is the original, translation-focused, interdisciplinary networking and partnering conference in the stem cell science and regenerative medicine field. London-based Phacilitate is recognized as a market leader in providing strategic insight and unparalleled business networking for senior professionals in the cell, gene and immunotherapy to stay informed of the issues driving the commercialization of advanced therapies. Phacilitate Leaders World was recently recognized with the top prize of “Best Conference” at the 2018 Association of Event Organizers (AEO) Excellence Awards.
In January 2018, the co-located meeting brought together 1,550 attendees from 35 countries with 100 exhibitors for the largest commercial advanced therapies conference in the world. The renewed partnership in 2019 is expected to attract 2,000 attendees, 150 exhibitors and 300 speakers representing every major stakeholder group. Pre-registration is now open at http://www.phacilitate-leaders-world.com/pre-register-for-2019.
“We listen to our community every day and the need to unite industry with best in class hospitals, researchers and policymakers has never been so critical. We’re excited to welcome co-organizers from major institutions such as Mayo Clinic, Wake Forest School of Medicine, University of Miami Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute, Weill Cornell Medicine and New York Stem Cell Foundation. By aligning these events, we unite voices advancing cell and gene therapy industrialization in a way no organization can achieve by themselves,” said Michael Adeniya, Director of Advanced Therapies at Phacilitate.
“Each year, we see the collaborations forged at the World Stem Cell Summit moving us closer to cures,” said Bernard Siegel, Founder of the WSCS and Executive Director of the RMF. “Our event fosters ties across many participants including scientists, doctors, business leaders, regulators, funders, medical philanthropies, patient advocacy leaders and experts in law, ethics and economic development. Our shared goal is to improve health and deliver cures. Joining with Phacilitate creates an exciting added value and opportunity to our combined advanced therapies community.”
Under the umbrella of #advancedtherapiesweek, experts and decision-makers will convene in Miami for:
- The #1 partnering event for advanced therapies: over 3,000 partnering meetings in 2018
- Connecting with C-suite strategists from international organizations
- Accredited training in various disciplines for clinicians, business leaders, researchers and operational technicians manufacturing treatments
- Special events including the 14th Stem Cell Action & Regenerative Medicine Awards Gala
- Dinner and a fundraiser for the Emily Whitehead Foundation at the show’s iconic yacht party
- Learning about emerging trends, such as next-generation CAR-T, gene-editing, exosomes, 3D bioprinting, and precision medicine in advanced therapies
- Immersive feature areas such as the healthcare hub and the bioprocess hub
- Strategic alliances with international societies, ISCT Commercialization Signature Series, Regenerative Medicine Manufacturing Society (RMMS)
- The 3rd Translation Pioneer Award with Cell and Gene Therapy Insights
- Intimate roundtable discussions and partnering lunches on topics including immuno-oncology, cord blood, regulatory pathways, reimbursement and more
- Sessions delivered by top international speakers including scientists with actionable intelligence from breakthrough research, industry leaders, top regulators and trendsetters
- Diverse topics such as research and development, emerging science, translation and clinical trials, regenerative medicine in the clinic, ethics and regulation, cord blood and perinatal tissue, patient advocacy, funding and more
- An invite-only executive summit for CEOs in advanced therapies to discuss their biggest challenges with payers and healthcare executives
- Japan, South Korea, China and Latin America symposiums and partnering lunches, forging new relationships in emerging regions
- Poster presentations
- A featured track on “Regenerative Medicine in the Clinic,” showcasing what is available in the “here and now” plus insights from leading medical centers conducting cell therapy clinical trials
Phacilitate believes in the power of partnerships and that through collaboration; anything can be achieved. By fostering the community and bringing together a diverse range of expertise from across the advanced therapies ecosystem, Phacilitate is creating a network of partnerships that brings the industry closer to achieving the ultimate goal of improving patient care and developing commercially viable curative treatments. This is the future of healthcare. Phacilitate unites people through award-winning events, which focus on the business and the science of advanced therapies, creating unforgettable experiences and memories to connect and inspire. Phacilitate Leaders World and Phacilitate Leaders Europe are the pillars of the calendar and bring together the entire advanced therapies ecosystem. For more information about Phacilitate, please visit phacilitate.co.uk.
About the Regenerative Medicine Foundation (RMF)
The nonprofit Regenerative Medicine Foundation fosters strategic collaborations to accelerate the development of regenerative medicine to improve health and deliver cures. RMF pursues its mission by producing its flagship World Stem Cell Summit, honoring leaders through the Stem Cell Action Awards, co-publishing "World Stem Cell Report" with AlphaMed Press, and promoting educational initiatives. For more information about RMF, please visit: regmedfoundation.org.
About the World Stem Cell Summit (WSCS)
Produced by the non-profit Regenerative Medicine Foundation (RMF), and in its 14th year, the World Stem Cell Summit 2019 is co-located with the Phacilitate Leadership Forum, Cell & Gene Therapy World, Immuno-Oncology Frontiers World, and Cord Blood & Perinatal Stem Cells Summit conferences. It is the most inclusive and expansive interdisciplinary, networking, and partnering meeting in the stem cell science and regenerative medicine field. With the overarching purpose of fostering biomedical research, funding, and investments targeting cures, the Summit and co-located conferences serve a diverse ecosystem of stakeholders. For more information about the 14th World Stem Cell Summit (WSCS), please visit: worldstemcellsummit.com.
Howard R. Miller
Source: Phacilitate, a Clarion Events company