Lenovo Connect Showcases a One-Stop UEM Platform, ThinkUEM on MWC19
ThinkUEM includes all the capabilities of MDM(Mobile Device Management), MAM(Mobile Application Management), MCM(Mobile Content Management) and more. It allows users to remotely control, manage and secure all endpoints from phones, tablets, laptops, to IoT (Internet of Things) devices.
SHANGHAI, June 27, 2019 (Newswire.com) - It’s well known that Lenovo makes good laptops, but what one may not realize is Lenovo also provides a great UEM (Unified Endpoint Management) solution—ThinkUEM.
Lenovo Connect, a subsidiary of Lenovo, its ThinkUEM includes all the capabilities of MDM(Mobile Device Management), MAM(Mobile Application Management), MCM(Mobile Content Management) and more. It allows users to remotely control, manage and secure all endpoints from phones, tablets, laptops, to IoT (Internet of Things) devices.
Then what new product features will ThinkUEM show at this ongoing Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2019 in Shanghai?
Besides the previous functions, now ThinkUEM is
- A member on Google Android Enterprise (AE) Project;
- Integrated with Zero Touch, which supports application batch pre-installation and system installation;
- Embedded Security Sandbox, which improves the safety of enterprises to keep their programs installed and running safely;
- Working on ThinkUEM main function configuration on the “Stage Now” platform of Zebra. By the end of July 2019, ThinkUEM plan to support most mainstream devices in the world;
- Enabling SSO(Single Sign On), which allows you to log in your ThinkUEM account through a third party platform.
- Receiving orders from NA, EMEA and AP and partners all around the world.
ThinkUEM is an enterprise mobile endpoint management platform developed exclusively by Lenovo. It is designed to provide organizations with the ability to manage endpoints with real-time visibility. ThinkUEM allows users to get a handle on all their BYOD workforce, ensuring they are able to enforce policies and procedures while protecting corporate data. Whether on-premise or on cloud, ThinkUEM provides organizations a one-stop solution simplifying the complexities of working process at an affordable price.
Want to know more about ThinkUEM or become a partner?
Meet us at the Lenovo booth #100 N1 and experience Lenovo’s exclusive Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution.
ThinkUEM Team Contact Information:
+86 40064 10041
Source: Lenovo Connect
Categories: Saas (Software as Service)