BRYN MAWR, Pa., October 31, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Leimberg Information Services, Inc. (LISI) announced today that it just released its inaugural “Lunch-n-Learn” webinar series featuring Estate Planning Hall of Famer, Steve Oshins.
LISI’s “Lunch-n-Learn” program is designed to help take some of the stress off attorneys and CPAs who find it increasingly difficult to stay on the cutting edge. It’s designed to help the solo practitioner, or a multi-member department, grab precious minutes of focus time to learn about the cutting edge developments and planning techniques that clients expect them to know about.
LISI’s Lunch-n-Learn program allows advisors to purchase the entire series or pick only the webinars they want to watch. Since LISI’s 30-minute webinars are on demand, they’re perfect for lunchtime learning sessions, where busy advisors can make their own schedule and play them when it’s convenient for everyone in their firm. Purchase option information is here.
Here’s a list of topics that Steve Oshins will be presenting in LISI’s inaugural Lunch-n-Learn program:
1. Exploiting the 2017 Tax Act: Creative New Federal and State Income Tax Opportunities
2. The Hybrid Domestic Asset Protection Trust: A Third-Party Trust that can Turn into a Self-Settled Trust
3. The Trump-Era Dynasty Trust: Dynasty Trusts During and After President Trump’s Reign
4. IRC Section 199A Pass-Thru Business Deduction Primer
5. Estate Planning for Large Estates
6. NING Trusts after Tax Reform: Saving State Income Taxes
7. The Private Decanting: A Do-Over Trust While Maintaining Privacy from Your Family
8. Using Non-Grantor Trusts to Save State Income Taxes
9. Non-Judicial Settlement Agreements: How to Amend an Irrevocable Trust
10. Using Out-of-State Trusts to Enhance your Practice
LISI’s Lunch-n-Learn series comes with unlimited replays and LISI’s 100%; no questions asked money back guaranty!
About Leimberg Information Services, Inc.
Leimberg Information Services, Inc (LISI) is a monthly subscription service providing financial service professionals fast, frank, and incisive analysis of proposed and recent legislation, regulations, cases, and rulings by noted industry experts. LISI Webinars was launched in May of 2017 and has quickly become one of the fastest growing webinar education providers to attorneys and CPAs in the country.
For more information, please visit https://leimbergservices.com/wdev/lunch.cfm
Source: Leimberg Information Services