New Delhi, India, February 29, 2016 (Newswire.com) - Launch Of The Book ‘Your Doctor Is Not God’-
How To Be The CEO Of Your Own Health by Smt. Salma Ansari
• According to the Author, Philanthropist & Clinical Psychologist, Ms. Aanchal Bhatia, "I sincerely thank everyone present for the momentous occasion of my book launch. I also would like to thank the Indian healthcare industry which angered me so much that I had to step up to write this book. There is an urgent need to have a dramatic change in the way we approach healthcare in our country. My book provides practical tips and well researched techniques to readers to get the best medical care and treatment for themselves and their families."
Aanchal Bhatia, Author, Philanthropist & Clinical Psychologist
Authored by Entrepreneur & Clinical Psychologist, Aanchal Bhatia
Friday Evening, February 26, 2016
Occasion: Smt. Salma Ansari, Spouse of Hon’ble Vice President of India had the perfect occasion to release the book written by Aanchal Bhatia
Venue: Nandiya Garden, ITC Maurya, New Delhi
Ambience: Evocative, Celebratory and Cerebral
Attendee Profile: Opinion Leaders, Medical Fraternity, Writers, Politicians, Corporates, Models, Socialites, Expatriates, Bureaucrats and Media
· Amid the flash of cameras and audience applause, Smt. Salma Ansari, Spouse of Hon’ble Vice President of India unveiled the book, ‘Your Doctor Is Not God’. The book is a path breaking self-help guide that empowers and endeavours to bring better balance in the patient-doctor relationship. It accomplishes this seemingly gigantic task by providing simple awareness, knowledge of processes and better acumen around decision making on healthcare, making each party more accountable and communicative.
· The cerebral event had Opinion Leaders, Writers, Politicians, Corporates, Socialites, Medical Fraternity, and Media attending like, Chief Guest, Spouse of Hon’ble Vice President of India, Smt. Salma Ansari; Author, Columnist and Opinion Leader, Suhel Seth; Author &, Philanthropist, Nilofer Currimbhoy; Medical Advisor of Sente Inc + Author & Life Mentor, Dr. Mark Tager with wife, Fashion Consultant from Hollywood, Carol Tager; Femina Miss India 2014, Koyal Rana; BJP MP from Maharashtra, Smt. Raksha Khadse; Models, Noyonika Chatterjee & Pressy Nathan, Model & Fashion Photographer from New York; Ex-Ambassador & Author of Karachi Halwa, Prabhu Dayal; Dr. Nazli Siddiqui, Dr. SK Sogani, Minal Somany, Anu and Rajiv Bajaj of Bajaj Capital, Dana Bhandari, Publisher & MD, Bloomsbury, Rajiv Beri, besides the host & Author, Aanchal Bhatia with her husband, Karan Bhatia among many others.
· Chief Cuest, Smt. Salma Ansari, stated while inaugurating the book, “My heartiest congratulations and wishes to Aanchal who has done a marvellous job with her debut book. I recommend everybody should read it. I seriously think we all need to have a connection with the universe to fill our lives with happiness and well-being. As when there is disconnect our lives invoke lack of happiness and diseases in our lives. Aanchal has not only depicted these facts in her book, but has also explained the mindset required to get there.”
· According to the Author, Philanthropist & Clinical Psychologist, Ms. Aanchal Bhatia, “I sincerely thank everyone present for the momentous occasion of my book launch. I also would like to thank the Indian healthcare industry which angered me so much that I had to step up to write this book. There is an urgent need to have a dramatic change in the way we approach healthcare in our country. My book provides practical tips and well researched techniques to readers to get the best medical care and treatment for themselves and their families.”
· During the book launch, Smt. Ansari also narrated the story of a visually impaired boy, Vikas who she met during her philanthropic work in the slums of Delhi. This boy being neglected by everyone was living with the street dogs. Aanchal vowed to undertake the responsibility of Vikas’s eye treatment through her NGO, Breathe Easy India. During the charity event, Aisha Chaudhary’s acclaimed book, ‘My Little Epiphanies’ were also sold, besides paintings by artist, Neha Mehandiratta. The proceeds of the both books and the paintings went to the NGO, ‘Breathe Easy India’.
· Eminent Author & Life Mentor, Dr. Mark Tager, MD moderated the panel discussion comprising of Suhel Seth, Dr. Nazli Siddiqi, Dr. SK Sogani and Aanchal Bhatia. ‘Your Doctor Is Not God’, has already received several tributes and endorsements from luninaries like, Dr. Naresh Trehan, Chairman & Managing Director, Medanta; Mr. Shivinder Mohan Singh, Executive Vice Chairman, Fortis Healthcare; Dr. Mark Tager, Author & CEO, Changewell Training Academy; Dr. Anil Keith D’Cruz, Director, Tata Memorial; Dr. David L Helfet, Prof. of Surgery, Orthopedics, Cornell University; Mr. Ashwin Sanghi, Author; Ms. Dia Mirza and Ms. Manisha Koirala, Actors.
· The book release of ‘Your Doctor Is Not God, was followed by cocktails where all guests got a chance to interact and share their views and experiences with Ms. Aanchal Bhatia while getting their copies of the book personally signed by her.
For Further information please contact PR Grid:
PR GRID – Jitendra Parmar / Ritu Lamba
Tel: 911141431044, 41431455, 9818410072, 9810816035