Last Call: PureVPN's Black Friday VPN Deal is Going Offline Soon
VPN users are urged not to miss out on the crazy Black Friday deal that guarantees $578 of massive savings on a premium VPN subscription.
HONG KONG, November 28, 2020 (Newswire.com) - PureVPN kicked off its Black Friday sale, featuring its $657 worth premium VPN subscription at a fraction of the cost. But since not all good things last forever, PureVPN’s ultra-rare deal is also set to expire soon, which is why users are urged to grab the deal while it lasts.
On this year’s Black Friday, PureVPN has unveiled its most popular 5-year subscription with a whopping 88% off. The super-extended subscription's actual value is $657, but with the discount included, users can get the plan for as low as $1.32 per month, or a $79 total cost.
For those who aren’t interested in a long-term commitment, PureVPN has put a 62% discount on its 1-year subscription, which equates to $49.95 one-time cost, or $4.16 per month.
PureVPN’s 2020 Black Friday deal is unlike anything that users have seen in the past few years. The deal packs:
- A reliable VPN experience endorsed by 11,000+ users on the world’s leading review platform, Trustpilot with stellar 4.8/5 ratings.
- Multiple No-Log certifications audited and endorsed by two of the leading security auditors: Altius IT and KPMG.
- An extended VPN network that boasts 6,500+ VPN servers that cover 140+ countries and 180+ locations.
- A massive pool of 300,000+ anonymous IP addresses.
- Dedicated privacy features, such as IP leak protection, Secure Wi-Fi, and Internet Kill Switch.
- Multiple VPN protocols, with manual and automatic selection options.
- Multi-login support on up to 10 devices at a time, using the same subscription.
- Access to 100+ most popular region-locked streaming services and online TV channels
- P2P enabled VPN servers and unlimited bandwidth for browsing, download, streaming, and uploading.
- 31-day money-back guarantee, with a no-questions-asked policy.
A 5-year VPN subscription is a rarity in the industry, with most premium brands capping the subscription at 2 or 3 years at the most (at much less generous discounts!). Therefore, both new and pro VPN users are encouraged to sign up for PureVPN’s Black Friday deal before it is gone forever.
Categories: Information Technology