LAB Miami Ventures Unveils Startup Pitch Competition Finalists for Upcoming Future of Logistics Tech Summit
Ten disruptors from as far as Brazil, Peru and Hungary vie for funding during Oct. 22 event in Coral Gables, Fla.
MIAMI, September 27, 2019 (Newswire.com) - Ten startups are set to pitch their disruptive business ideas to logistics and technology giants during the Future of Logistics Tech Summit 2019 on Tuesday, Oct. 22 at the Miracle Theater in Coral Gables, Fla.
The second annual summit will feature a homegrown startup from Doral and competitors from as far as Calgary, Canada; São Paulo, Brazil; Lima, Peru, and Budapest, Hungary. Last year’s inaugural summit resulted in attendees securing investment rounds, partnerships and pilot programs.
Host LAB Miami Ventures revealed the finalists for the pitch competition:
- Aeriu – Drone-software company that uses drones for inventory management in large warehouses (Budapest, Hungary).
- AllTruck – Fast and efficient on-demand cargo delivery service for consumer-to-consumer, business-to-consumer and business-to-business deliveries (San Jose, Costa Rica).
- FreightPal – Multi-modal, API-based digital shipping platform developed to automate the freight logistics industry (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- NextShift Robotics – Manufacturer of material handling systems created to redefine order fulfillment and manufacturing workflows (Lowell, Mass.)
- Olimp – Platform designed to streamline on-demand warehousing and last-mile delivery by connecting warehouses and customers (Chicago, Ill.)
- Palletized – Co-working, fulfillment and co-warehouse space (Doral, Fla.)
- Qempo – Marketplace that connects buyers with travelers to simplify international shopping (Lima, Peru)
- Routeique – End-to-end order management, inventory and warehouse management platform (Calgary, Canada)
- Tradelanes – Global trade market network that connects all trade participants into a single document chain over the life cycle of an international trade shipment (San Francisco, Calif.)
- Uello – Urban freight and delivery solution offering same-day, next-day, reverse logistics, ship-from-store, business-to-business delivery and custom operations (São Paulo, Brazil)
“We are thrilled to have such an innovative group of entrepreneurs from around the world participating in our pitch competition,” said LAB Miami Ventures Managing Partner Tigre Wenrich. “The judges are going to have their work cut out for them choosing between these cutting-edge startups.”
For more information about the summit, visit www.futureoflogistics.miami.
About LAB Miami Ventures:
LAB Miami Ventures ideates new tech businesses and then develops them from scratch in partnership with highly motivated entrepreneurs. Our team provides marketing, finance and product services, and through our events, we bridge a gap that connects leading startups with established corporations and investors. To learn more, visit https://labventures.co.
Dropbox with 2018 Summit photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r26jxzjqvc82d4r/AADcR8AEnZc8os0IKujIs3dGa?dl=0
Source: LAB Miami Ventures
Categories: Transportation and Logistics