COSTA MESA, Calif., April 9, 2019 (Newswire.com) - Koda™, a leading smart home appliances company, announces the upcoming availability of its Motion-Activated Light with Camera (“Koda LightCam”). The new Koda LightCam is Koda’s first smart home camera for outdoor use, dedicated to home and neighborhood monitoring. The exclusive UltraSense™ two-step motion detection technology enhances user experience by minimizing the chance of false alarms. Koda LightCam is available now for sale on Costco.com.
The new smart home light camera features the exclusive UltraSense™ two-step motion detection technology by intelligently identifying an object and its movement. UltraSense™ uses advanced algorithms to pick out specific unusual activities and send notifications to your smartphone via a 2.4GHz WiFi network. Traditional motion-triggered security cameras using PIR sensors can be falsely triggered by all movements, such as leaves blowing across your lawn.
“Koda provides an advanced solution in maintaining the balance of sensitivity and threshold trigger for home security camera,” said Dan Sheehan, founder of Koda at Horizon Brands. “With UltraSense™ technology, the sensor has the ability to identify the unusual events and minimize the hassle of false alarms. We designed the Koda LightCam to provide an enhanced user experience, compared to competing products, and to provide consumers with enhanced security and peace of mind.”
Koda LightCam features UltraSense™ advanced motion detection, 1080p full HD resolution with night vision, customizable settings via the Koda app, visual and audible siren alert and two-way talk – all for $149.99 each, available now on Costco.com. Each Koda LightCam includes a 30-day free trial for cloud recording storage to provide users with the enhanced experience of reviewing and sharing event playbacks.
- UltraSense™ dual motion sensors with PIR plus microwave radar detection minimizes false alarms while remaining sensitive to human movement
- Instant notifications for any unusual events
- 1080p HD camera with 106° field-of-view, as well as night vision for seeing in full darkness
- Auto-recording starts 10 seconds before an event is triggered so you always see them as they approach, not when they’re leaving
- Koda app for setting customizations
- Two-way audio communication
- 1300 lumens LED floodlight will surprise any unwanted guests at night
- Enable a flashing red light and audible siren alert from the app to warn trespassers you see them and alert nearby neighbors of a disturbance
- Flexible powering options: plug into an outlet or direct wire to an existing junction box
Koda LightCam helps keep an eye on your home and sends you alerts for any suspicious movement. Life is meant to be enjoyed instead of constantly looking at false notifications. And in case your LightCam catches suspicious activity, your Koda Vault subscription will save the event for you.
Koda™, https://kodabuilt.com, based in Costa Mesa, CA, is a leading manufacturer of home and garage solutions created by professionals with over 30 years of industry experience to reinvent the category with innovative products that improve every step of the journey. Designed in California, from lighting to motion-activated cameras, Koda™ offers a variety of indoor and outdoor products. We continue to introduce new products that keep life moving forward.
For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2019 Horizon Brands. Koda, the Koda logo, and UltraSense are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of ADC Solutions Hardware, LLC and/or certain affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. Koda shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. All rights reserved.