PROVIDENCE, R.I., May 16, 2022 (Newswire.com) - Today, Knack Inc., an accessories brand focusing on patent-pending two-in-one work and travel backpacks for urban professionals, announced the drop of a Limited Edition capsule in its popular Series 2 backpack collection. This Spring capsule features new, limited-production styles highlighting Knack's unique combination of an everyday laptop backpack with a hidden expandable suitcase compartment for travel.
"We are very excited to partner with consumers across the country to select two fresh colors for Spring," Knack Inc.'s Founder and CEO, Chad Mellen, commented. He added, "We only made a handful of each style so that we could ensure that these Knack Packs remain unique. Once they are gone, they are gone forever."
Today's new Series 2 Limited Edition capsule includes:
- Series 2 Knack Pack expandable laptop backpack in Iceberg Green (MSRP $265)
- Series 2 Knack Pack expandable laptop backpack in Blue Iris (MSRP $265)
To end up with these two new fashion colors, starting in the summer of 2021, the Knack team:
- Narrowed down a list of dozens of colors initially suggested by Knack owners.
- Conducted interviews and surveys with over 300 Knack consumers.
- Sampled and developed 10+ colors.
- Confirmed the final two colors through a broad survey of current and potential Knack owners.
These new products, as well as the entire Knack collection of hybrid backpacks and accessories, are sold exclusively at www.knackbags.com.
About Knack Inc.:
Launched three years ago by a seasoned team from Tumi, Coach and eBags, Knack is a privately-held, direct-to-consumer company offering a collection of patent-pending expandable backpacks and accessories that easily take urban professionals from work to travel and back again with just one bag. With a focus on simplicity, authenticity, and flexibility, Knack's One Bag Life mission provides the ability to do less carrying and more experiencing every day. For more about Knack, and to experience One Bag Life, visit www.knackbags.com.
Contact: Ted Reyes
# # #
Source: Knack Inc.