Klocwork 2019 Delivers Industry-Leading Defect Detection and Standards Compliance
Achieve standards compliance and find defects easier and faster, from desktop to DevOps
LOUISVILLE, Colo., February 19, 2019 (Newswire.com) - Rogue Wave Software announces that the latest release of Klocwork marks a major milestone in delivering improved support for modern languages, advanced analysis and defect detection and new standards coverage on all major platforms and compilers for C++.
Highlights of Klocwork 2019 include:
- Improved analysis accuracy in Microsoft Visual C++ projects using modern C++ language features such as C++14 and C++17
- Full support of modern C++ language features in the Klocwork Microsoft Visual Studio Extension, helping users find new defects sooner on the desktop
- The new Klocwork DevOps User Subscription, which simplifies the deployment of high-performance, scalable static code analysis into a continuous integration workflow
- Wider compatibility of analysis results between major releases, making it easier to manage large deployments, saving administrators’ time
- Streamlined Build Tool installers which ease the deployment of Build Tools by individual development teams
The past year has seen several important enhancements to Klocwork: coverage for AUTOSAR C++14; new rules and improved checkers for MISRA-C 2012; full support for language features for C++11/14/17 on Windows and Linux; modern language compiler support for Clang, GCC and Microsoft Visual C++; analysis engine enhancements for desktop and server tools on Windows and Linux; and IDE plug-in and extension improvements for Eclipse, Eclipse-based IDEs and Microsoft Visual Studio.
The Klocwork team will be at Embedded World 2019, the leading international fair for embedded systems, from Feb. 26-28 in Nuremberg, Germany. Stop by stand 4-139 to speak with our experts about how Klocwork 2019 can enable organizations to deliver secure, reliable and conformant code.
Rogue Wave will also deliver a conference session at Embedded World, titled Approaches for improving handling of static analysis findings, on Feb. 26 at 5 p.m. Claude Bolduc, manager, software analysis team, will present state-of-the-art approaches for improving the handling of static analysis findings, along with the results of his experiments with the Klocwork static analysis tool.
Make sure not to miss Walter Capitani, director, product management, as he presents a session titled No liftoff, touchdown, or heartbeat shall miss because of a software failure – How do we do it? at the Exhibitor Forum in Hall 1 on Feb. 28 at 2 p.m.
Source: Rogue Wave Software
Categories: Computers and Software