AUSTIN, Texas, July 30, 2021 (Newswire.com) - Invoiced, the award winning accounts receivable platform, today announced a new online panel event entitled "The State of B2B Payments." Taking place on August 19, 2021 at 2:00PM EST, the panel will be moderated by American Banker Senior Editor Kate Fitzgerald, and will cover a broad range of topics relating to how businesses are making and receiving payments today, as well as how that's expected to change in the future.
The online panel will cover:
- The latest technology trends that are shaping the strategies of businesses, card networks, banks, processors and other ecosystem players
- Expert perspectives on new and emerging innovations CFOs, treasurers and other finance and accounting professionals should be expecting and preparing for in the coming months and years
- Learnings and best practices for managing the intersect of payments and financial operations
- Audience Q&A with the moderator and panelists.
Experts on the panel include:
- Antonio Gagliardi, Vice President of Strategy, Product and Analytics - Merchant Services, American Express
- Tony Laquet, Vice President, Head of Global Small Business Platforms, Visa
- Adam Weinroth, Chief Marketing Officer & Head of Partnerships, Invoiced
- Kate Fitzgerald (Moderator), Senior Editor, American Banker
The online discussion is intended to help CFOs, treasurers and finance/accounting teams gain a clearer vantage point and understanding of what's happening in B2B payments, while providing practical expertise and forward thinking expectations on new possibilities that could be enabled by recent innovations in payments and financial technology.
The panel is virtual and free to attend. Click here to register.
Invoiced is an award-winning platform for helping businesses get paid faster, stop wasting time on collections and provide a better payment experience for customers. With thousands of customers in 92 countries and more than $50 billion in receivables processed, Invoiced is pioneering the field of accounts receivable automation. Based in Austin, Texas, Invoiced is the #1 rated A/R automation platform on G2, a 2021 Cloud Awards Finalist and an official member of Forbes Finance Council. For more information visit invoiced.com.