LAS VEGAS, April 1, 2019 (Newswire.com) - Today at SuiteWorld 2019, Oracle NetSuite's annual user conference for customers, partners, and industry luminaries, Invoiced, a leading solution for Accounts Receivable Automation, announced that its accounts receivable automation solution has achieved the ‘Built for NetSuite’ status. Built using SuiteCloud, a comprehensive set of cloud development tools provided by NetSuite, the new SuiteApp provides customers with a comprehensive set of accounts receivable automation capabilities to help drive efficiencies across the business.
Built for NetSuite is a program for NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) partners that provides them with information, resources and a method to help them verify that their applications and integrations, built using the NetSuite SuiteCloud Computing Platform, meet NetSuite’s standards and best practices. The Built for NetSuite program is designed to give NetSuite customers additional confidence that SuiteApps have been built to meet these standards.
“With NetSuite providing one of the most popular accounting and ERP solutions available, it was an easy decision to develop the Invoiced SuiteApp for NetSuite,” said Parag Patel, founder and chief operating officer for Invoiced. “By combining NetSuite’s powerful ERP and financial capabilities with our own depth in accounts receivable, our customers are poised to truly transform their operations and overall business performance.”
The new SuiteApp includes the following features:
- Smart Chasing Engine creates fully automated, fully customizable billing communications sequences.
- Omni-Channel Notifications helps organizations automatically deliver communications and reminders via email, text and direct mail.
- Branded Payment Portal customizes branding and provides customers with a simple modern bill payment and management hub that accepts credit cards, ACH and PayPal.
- Payment Plans enables customers to break invoice balances up into personalized installment plans.
- Two-Way Payment Sync with NetSuite helps ensure that payments received by Invoiced or marked paid in NetSuite are always coordinated.
With these new features, customers receive the following benefits:
- Faster Payments: Businesses that adopt Invoiced get paid 14 days faster, on average.
- Automated Collections: Email, mail, text message and call customers from Invoiced.
- Bad Debt Minimization: Businesses on Invoiced collect 5 percent more each billing cycle, on average.
- Time Savings: Eliminate countless hours of invoice and balance chasing, reminders, entering payments and more.
“Accounts receivable is one of the most critical processes for any business and should be a priority for all organizations,” said Guido Haarmans, vice president, SuiteCloud Developer Network and Partner Programs, Oracle NetSuite. “With the Invoiced SuiteApp, customers can extend automation and the power of NetSuite to help efficiently run their business and grow.”
Oracle NetSuite’s SuiteCloud is a comprehensive offering of cloud-based products, development tools and services designed to help customers and commercial software developers take advantage of the significant economic benefits of cloud computing. Based on NetSuite, the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, SuiteCloud enables customers to run their core business operations in the cloud, and software developers to target new markets quickly with newly-created mission-critical applications built on top of mature and proven business processes.
The SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) is a comprehensive developer program for independent software vendors (ISVs) who build apps for SuiteCloud. All available SuiteApps are listed on SuiteApp.com, a single-source online marketplace where NetSuite customers can find applications to meet specific business process or industry-specific needs. For more information on SuiteCloud and the SDN program, please visit www.netsuite.com/developers.
Invoiced helps companies get paid faster, waste less time on collections and provide a better customer experience. With more than 20,000 customers and more than $40 billion in receivables processed, Invoiced is pioneering the field of Accounts Receivable Automation. Based in Austin, Texas, Invoiced is ranked as the #1 accounts receivable solution by G2 Crowd and rated #1 in both ease-of-use and value by Capterra. To learn more visit www.invoiced.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Contact for Invoiced: