Introducing Viper FTP 3 - New File Transfer Focus Provides Users With the Easiest Way to Send Files
Naarak Studio today is proud to announce the release of Viper FTP 3, their fully featured FTP client for Mac OS X. Viper FTP is an FTP client application for the Apple Macintosh, built as native Mac OS X software from the ground up, optimised for the newest El Capitan, with the goal of providing a reliable, powerful, yet easy to use file transfer utility.
Poland, May 2, 2016 (Newswire.com) - Naarak Studio today is proud to announce the release of Viper FTP 3, their fully featured FTP client for Mac OS X. Viper FTP is an FTP client application for the Apple Macintosh, built as native Mac OS X software from the ground up, optimised for the newest El Capitan, with the goal of providing a reliable, powerful, yet easy to use file transfer utility.
Viper FTP allows users to access files on remote server. Transfer files between their Personal Computers and/or FTP servers, access and manage remote files, view/edit remote files, text, PDF and any other file format, play video and music. All hidden and system files are visible allowing users to locate a file just by typing its name. Viper FTP allows users to share local and remote items via Mail app, make the HTTP URL of a specific file and swiftly compare files and folders. Users get a toolbar offering immediate access to the bookmarked servers, and can easily access to LAN Bonjour servers, check the record and trace log.
Viper FTP top features:
- Viper FTP supports all popular file transfer protocols including FTP, SFTP, FTP with TLS/SSL (FTPS) including WebDav, Amazon S3, YouTube (upload only).
- Viper FTP monitors everything users have done and keeps a record in the History Log.
- Users can bookmark their personal, work and social upload servers via FTP.
- Users Find everything fast. They only need to type the name to locate the files, or use a filter to display specific types of files.
- Users can scan for any working FTP servers in their LAN with Bonjour.
- Build in Zip file extractor helps users to browse Zip, Rar, Gz and Tar archives as if they were ordinary folders and easily allow users to add or extract single files or extract the full archive.
- Users can keep their transfers organised with the Transfer Queue. Each transfer users start has it's own trace log to watch how the transfer is going on.
- Make file comparing tasks easier with Viper FTP. It quickly identifies the difference between the two files or two folders. Viper FTP also supports text and binary file comparison.
- Users can edit remote files using any editor, with changes automatically saved back to the server.
- Users can view information about their files that is not found by Finder. Set file permissions recursively for nested folders on local or remote volumes.
- Viper FTP allows users to quickly preview their image, video, audio and other files.
What Other People Have Said About Viper FTP:
"Viper FTP is a handy and powerful file manager for Mac OS X, with a tremendous user interface that makes it effortless to use".
"A simple, clean and intuitive file manager that makes it easy for you to handle and transfer numerous files to and from FTP, SFT and WebDAV servers".
Pricing and Availability:
Users can download the application online. Viper FTP is available for different uses starting from $19.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the company's website. However, users who do not need to organise multiple FTP accounts can use the Lite version of Viper FTP available for free.
About Naarak Studio
At Naarak-Studio, we have solid experience in developing innovative software solutions for Mac OS X using cutting edge techniques with the flexibility, agility and decisiveness to help users in achieving their goals with maximum productivity.
Undoubtedly, our experienced, adaptable and enthusiastic group of programmers with strong user cantered approach is the most valuable asset and the key of our success.
For more information, visit http://viperftp.com/about.html
Source: Naarak Studio