Introducing the Modern CTO Geek Night Out World Tour
High-energy technology event featuring drones, world-renowned geek celebrities and next-gen super robots
SARASOTA, Fla., February 27, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Founder of Modern CTO Joel Beasley is set to host Geek Night Out - an inspiring 90-minute high-energy, technology show targeting the next generation of technologists, entrepreneurs and engineers. Joel says, “For one night only, we will transform the college stadium into a tech paradise.”
Starting late spring 2018, Geek Night Out will take place at 16 designated universities over the course of a year, including New York, Palo Alto, Austin, Seattle, Toronto, Stockholm, London and more.
For one night only, we will transform the college stadium into a tech paradise.
Joel Beasley, CTO
Geek Night Out will be live streamed to every university and online for the world to see. Live streams will be all open sourced.
Highlights of this exciting event include:
- An opening drone light show where the drones are synced with modern music mixed by a live DJ. A monster aerial drone flies around and gets shots of the crowd – which will be shown on the media screen.
- A special guest interview with a world-renowned celebrity geek – #HighProfile, #ThinkBig.
- Advice from local technologists, CTOs and engineers who are popular locally. They will share valuable insight and advice to the next generation.
- Amazingly advanced next-gen super robots and technology. Think the likes of Cassie and Boston Dynamics.
- Closing high-energy drone show finale.
Geek Night Out will also feature fun, intelligent and engaging commentary and banter between the host, special guest and the roboticists; announcements of the winners of Hardware Hack and Software Hack competition; Elon-Musk-style flamethrowers (dependent on the safety officer of the venue). The contest winners will get to introduce and shoot the flamethrower.
For more information, check out these YouTube videos promoting and explaining the event.
Students interested in attending this FREE event should complete their pre-registration at https://moderncto.io/world-tour/ to secure their spot for Geek Night Out. Full house expected. Tickets are going fast.
About Modern CTO
Joel Beasley, founder of Modern CTO, is an MIT-educated chief technologist with clients from startups to billion dollar companies. He has recently authored his first book entitled Modern CTO and maintains majority ownership of a highly selective app development firm Logic17. Joel is the host of the Modern CTO Podcast, the No. 1 CTO podcast for start-ups to Fortune 500 CTOs. For more information, visit his website: https://moderncto.io.
Source: Modern CTO World Tour LLC