LADSON, S.C., July 21, 2021 (Newswire.com) - Phone COA, LLC (www.phonecoa.com) is an exciting new option for busy ophthalmology practices searching for Certified Ophthalmic Assistants (COAs).
Phone COA was developed by a team of industry professionals who share the frustration of increasing patient volumes but decreasing access to qualified technicians. Phone COA helps practices by pre-screening patients from the comfort of the patient's own home and then pre-loading the patient's chart directly into the practice's electronic medical records (EMR) system before the patient's in-office appointment. And, because each customer is assigned their very own dedicated certified ophthalmic technician, this concierge-level service is highly customized to the needs of each practice, resulting in higher patient satisfaction, more accurate and complete charts, and more efficient clinic workflows.
Benefits of Phone COA:
- Lengthy pre-screening appointments are completed from the comfort of the patient's home (via the phone), rather than in the office
- Every Phone COA technician is iJCAHPO certified and already fully trained in the practice's Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system for immediate onboarding
- Information is input directly into the practice's secure EMR so no double entry required
- Patients spend less time in the office on the day of their appointment
- More patients can be examined in each clinic day because visits are shorter
- Less expensive and easier than hiring full-time technicians
- Customized to the practice's workflow
- Concierge-level service increases patient satisfaction and decreases patient anxiety and frustration
Phone COA is excited to offer this innovative, money-saving system to ophthalmic practices, helping to fill the gap of high-quality, certified staff members.
Representatives from Phone COA are available for interviews about this service. Contact Ashlie Malone at the address below for more info.
For More Information:
Source: Phone COA