SANTA CLARA, Calif., December 26, 2019 (Newswire.com) - On Jan. 5 from 11 a.m.–3 p.m. at the Santa Clara Convention Center, the International Wedding Festival will make its debut into the 2020 season. This bridal show will feature unique products, services, and fashion shows that will provide a full day of education, entertainment and enjoyment for brides and grooms of all types. This festival is like no other in the Bay Area and welcomes engaged couples from all walks of life to plan a day that is as unique as they are.
The International Wedding Festival features the area's most elite providers. Couples can not only arrive and plan their big day in just one day, but one lucky couple will walk away with a 10-day Alaskan Cruise Grand Prize courtesy of Lisa Balistreri Travel.
Other highlights include:
- live fashion shows featuring the latest in bridal gown, tuxedo, and wedding party trends;
- tastings, samples, live entertainment, and informational seminars led by industry experts so couples can learn how to skip those common wedding-planning mistakes and get straight to the heart of the wedding day fun;
- the first 50 brides will receive a free veil to celebrate their engagement in style;
- the first 100 couples will receive $1,000 Bridal BucksTM to spend inside;
- KRTY Country Radio will be on site to welcome couples to enter their drawing for a $20,000 wedding. KRTY’s We Do You I Do Wedding contest provides one lucky winner with a beautiful wedding package and couples can enter when they attend the International Wedding Festival Jan. 5 at Santa Clara Convention Center.
$20 tickets can be purchased online at www.internationalweddingfestival.com or at the door at the Santa Clara Convention Center | 5001 Great America Pkwy, Santa Clara, California
About International Wedding Festival
Produced by Kimberly Vaughan Enterprises, LLC, a Mariposa-based company, the International Wedding Festival has enjoyed more than 100 events in multiple markets since its debut 14 years ago. The event is a high-energy affair that is all about wedding planning. With rows and rows of the area's most elite providers, couples know they can arrive and plan their big day in just one day. In 2020, the International Wedding Festival will expand to include new California shows in Elk Grove, Redwood City and Hayward. The International Wedding Festival produces nearly 20 shows in Northern California each year.
Source: International Wedding Festival