Montrose, MI, August 9, 2015 (Newswire.com) - "Dangerous, health-destroying toxic mold growth often lurks unseen inside walls, ceilings, floors, attics, basements, crawl spaces, and heating/cooling equipment and air ducts in Lansing and Ann Arbor area homes, workplaces, and commercial buildings," warns Phillip Fry, Certified Environmental Hygienist, Professional Industrial Hygienist, and webmaster since 1999 of the mold education website www.moldinspector.com.
"Don't finalize the purchase of a home or commercial building without first arranging for in depth, professional mold inspection and testing by a qualified mold professional to avoid buying a mold-infested property," adds Mr. Fry, who is also a Certified Mold Inspector, Certified Environmental Inspector, Certified Mold Remediator, Certified Remediation Specialist, Certified Duct Cleaning Specialist, and Michigan-licensed Asbestos Inspector.
"Building defects and ignored maintenance problems are two of the major causes of indoor mold growth in Lansing, East Lansing, Ann Arbor, Battle Creek, Haslett, Hastings, Jackson, Kalamazoo, Owosso, Saginaw County, Shiawassee County, St. Johns, Webberville, and elsewhere in central Michigan," advises Mr. Fry, who is author of five mold books.
Phillip Fry, Co-Manager
EnviroFry Upkeep Masters, LLC
10104 Sheridan Rd.,
Montrose, MI 48457
Phone Toll-Free 866-300-1616
Cell Phone 480-310-7970